Thread: how to add a player to transfer list that will give me tokens if he is bought

how to add a player to transfer list that will give me tokens if he is bought

Hello
    I am 4th level
    And from that level there is a new feature negotiations with other people.
    I can see on the menu some players the price for them and how many tokens do I have to give to the person that belongs the player.
    However I want to add my players to this list so that they are sold not only for money (which is the standard auction) but for tokens and money.
    How can I do that ?

Thank you

You cannot place players on negotiations, they are done automatically with players that are close to gaining a star.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You cannot place players on negotiations, they are done automatically with players that are close to gaining a star.

every player that is close to gaining a star is added on the list or only the best players are added to the list ?

Quote Originally Posted by besniqkrasio View Post
    every player that is close to gaining a star is added on the list or only the best players are added to the list ?
    Every player close to gaining a star is added, If you have a 4* player a few points from the next star, they will be listed on the negotiations to managers a level lower than you becuase they see him as 5*
    *Retired From Top Eleven*