Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: How this can be f****ing possible ?

Angry How this can be f****ing possible ?

I had a match today Vs the 13th of my league 0 match won 1 draw. I don't understand how i can loose against him !!!!
    he use an unbalanced tactique How this can be f****ing possible ?-lolz.jpg .

I'm really disappointed it's not fair :/

Thats funny... I encountered this particular formation once and I had a landslide win...

Welcome to top eleven..... you will experience such pathetic, illogical, idiotic, stupid, unbelievable, troll results every season. I guess u r new otherwise u would not have wasted ur time venting about something that happens every second day in this game.

it happened 2 me 2day

Pro
    dont let this game affect your well being, I stopped caring a couple of seasons ago when I have seen enough..

would a hug help ?????? xxxxxxxxx as above don't let it worry you thats top 11 ( waiting for my friend Craticot to answer this one ) should be good !!!!!!!!!!! Big hug Crati xx mwahhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Yassine Laklaai View Post
    I had a match today Vs the 13th of my league 0 match won 1 draw. I don't understand how i can loose against him !!!!
    he use an unbalanced tactique Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lolz.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	13458 .

It's what we call TROLLOCKS
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    Cannot resist...Did you play through the middle? Bet you had possession throughout the match?
    Mo Meow Odom and Cat Harrison like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yassine Laklaai View Post
    he use an unbalanced tactique Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lolz.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	13458 .

Life is not fair.

I came across this formation 2 days ago and won 0-3. I went with a 3N-1-4-2 formation. But frankly these illegal formations with 80% possession are tricky at the best of times. They still have the same amount of players and can win just as easily. What I dont understand is that if you have 80% possession, how the other team can get so many shots on net. If you have 10 shots on net with only 20% possession then something is bound to go in...and then something is wrong.

I am all for automatic losses for illegal formations. 3-0 win by default. That would prevent people from doing this. A warning from Troll Mourinho comes up saying you have an illegal formation and you will default the next game if you continue with this formation.
    Cat Harrison and kebess like this.

Im getting 'troll' results once or twice every season just wondering thats the normal rate or I'm just being 'lucky'?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast