• 3 Post By Raykco
  • 2 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 4 Post By July Fourth
  • 2 Post By Conker King
  • 2 Post By Conker King
  • 2 Post By dv8r

Thread: Selling players

Question Selling players

Do you sometimes feel a bit connected to certain players in your team?

I've had this ML (see pic below) since I was level 1. He was one of the initial players in the team (the best). I'm now level 5 and I desperately need a scout. His quality is lacking but I've kept him on just because I wanted to keep someone from my 1st squad. I feel a little sad to let him go. And look at how many matches he played! I kind of hope he doesn't get sold.

Any players you've kept on your team a long time? Pictures are encouraged!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Krab

I am level 4 and i still have 4 players from day1 in level 1, they were 5 but sold one a few day ago. They have now ages between 21 and 22.
    And have 3 players from level 2, one of them my first U21, one of the bests in my Team at this moment.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

This is my player.

I have kept him for 11 seasons since I bought him and I am not going to sell him because he's been such a great player at my club. I bought him from the scout list and his only club was my club so all these stats were gained here.

Wiesse, dan1daking, Garet and 3 others like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    This is my player.

I have kept him for 11 seasons since I bought him and I am not going to sell him because he's been such a great player at my club. I bought him from the scout list and his only club was my club so all these stats were gained here.

Blimey. With 541 goals in just 422 games, how much would he be worth in the real world? Who's this Bale?
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I get very attached to my players, I hate selling them

My favorite player ever: Selling players-bobo.jpg His tandem: Selling players-michalis.jpg

My captain: Selling players-fuad-stats.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-09-2013 at 11:09 PM.
    Midas van Oene and dan1daking like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've had a player on my team since L2 called Stacey Papaleo, albeit 3 different versions of the same player and all 3 players have done nothing but stuck the ball in the back of the net on numerous occasions. When it comes to deciding who is possibly the greatest striker of them all in T11, Especially seeing that both the 2nd and 3rd version of the player was trained to 9*, Then Stacey Papaleo is certainly in the hall of fame.

Also as shown on my signiture, I've had Hatsune Miku at my club which in all 8 seasons between the age of 18-25, Miku has been a 9* player for us and still has a long way to go at the club.

Longest Current Serving Players at July Fourth
    Aaron Ramirez 9 seasons
    Hatsune Miku 8 seasons
    Jet Hogan 7 seasons
    Ronnie O'Sullivan 7 seasons
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    This is my player.

He's obviously a robot. He's 4 stars now, but I assume that wasn't always the case. Was he scoring more goals than games because you power trained him to 9 stars?

I don't wanna post my favs now because they look useless in comparison. I have two players in my team, my first two signings in the game(from the transfer market), I'm hoping to have them for a good few more years. I gave them some extensive training last season, but nothing you would consider power training. I think I improved them about a stars worth, so they were more in line with the rest of the first team.

Though since I started talking about one of them in the forum his form has totally dropped away, particularly in the league. He's even gotten a couple of 6s recently. He's still scoring goals, and creating goals, but now its 1 of either a game instead of 5 or 6 before. Which also means I'm only winning matches by a couple of goals, even against the worst teams.

Fortunately the one format he is still performing to a high level in is the cup. Where the competition is a lot tougher. Undoubtedly I'd be out the cup by now if I didn't have him. So far this season in the cup he has 9 goals and 9 assists from 10 matches.
    Last edited by Conker King; 10-10-2013 at 05:32 PM.

Rookie
    Screw it, here are my boys.

I signed them both from the transfer market at 19 years old, their names leapt out at me and I knew I had to get them. The defender came with penalty kick SA, which is pretty ****ing useless. They both trained quite well, something like 100-60-30(they've lost about 20 points off that now), and as they often won MoM they'd progress really well from matches. In the first 2 seasons Atilano got MOM awards a lot, in the last 2 it's been Incedemir. Atilano isn't having the best season, I think he's being overshadowed by a defender I bought last year who is really having a great season.

Anyway, those are my favs. Hopefully I can get them contributing enough to justify having them in my team for a few more seasons. I'd love to retire them at Conker FC.

Those are some awesome players!
    FC Krab

Quote Originally Posted by Conker King View Post
    He's obviously a robot. He's 4 stars now, but I assume that wasn't always the case. Was he scoring more goals than games because you power trained him to 9 stars?

I don't wanna post my favs now because they look useless in comparison. I have two players in my team, my first two signings in the game(from the transfer market), I'm hoping to have them for a good few more years. I gave them some extensive training last season, but nothing you would consider power training. I think I improved them about a stars worth, so they were more in line with the rest of the first team.

Though since I started talking about one of them in the forum his form has totally dropped away, particularly in the league. He's even gotten a couple of 6s recently. He's still scoring goals, and creating goals, but now its 1 of either a game instead of 5 or 6 before. Which also means I'm only winning matches by a couple of goals, even against the worst teams.

Fortunately the one format he is still performing to a high level in is the cup. Where the competition is a lot tougher. Undoubtedly I'd be out the cup by now if I didn't have him. So far this season in the cup he has 9 goals and 9 assists from 10 matches.
    No he was 8 stars but that's it really. I wouldn't like to know what happened if he was 9 stars... probably crash the game lol
    Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<