Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Could It Be ?

Dreamer
    Yep, pretty much that. I was hoping to "provoke" enough people with this thread, and get them to think of it all (if it weren't already the case...) by building up a discussion up here.

Sadly, I must have done something wrong.

Or perhaps people have just got so used to it all that it doesn't matter the slightest bit to them anymore... They've reached this point at which, you know, you just don't give a damn... and just "play to play", simply to pass time.

Perhaps, in a couple seasons I'll be there myself, but until then I'm still sticking around here a bit longer, ; )
    Favorite Formations : 4-1-4-1 // 4-5-1 (F/V) // 4-4-1-1 // 4-4-2

Some thoughts on them :
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-thoughts.html

Quote Originally Posted by kebess View Post
    Yep, pretty much that. I was hoping to "provoke" enough people with this thread, and get them to think of it all (if it weren't already the case...) by building up a discussion up here.

Sadly, I must have done something wrong.

Or perhaps people have just got so used to it all that it doesn't matter the slightest bit to them anymore... They've reached this point at which, you know, you just don't give a damn... and just "play to play", simply to pass time.

Perhaps, in a couple seasons I'll be there myself, but until then I'm still sticking around here a bit longer, ; )
    Nothing wrong hun, made me think but went a little over my head lol

I think the game has some serious problems then yet again it kind of hooks you !!!!!!!!!! because of some of the problems !!!!

I would like to think my little team needs my help but does it ?????????

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    That may be true Ljepoje amigo, but in all seriousness, he was being serious and wanted some feedback. I love to put in jokes where I can, as you will know, but remember, others cannot always tell the difference between fake emotions and real ones on here.

If kebess feels like I do about this game, and it looks like he does, then thats good for us and not good for Nordeus. All is takes is a few people to open their eyes and stop contributing financially to this game in order to force Nordeus to start making this game better.

If you want this game to get better, do your part and help fix it any way you know how.
    You are right. Please tell this to TimYoung!!!

kebess, you have done nothing wrong. And you r right to say that most of us don't give a damn as there is no hope that nordeus will make changes. They know that there are people who r ready to spend money no matter what. After all, they have got TimYoung to shell out money on other idiots like himself!!!

Nothing wrong.
    You just put to many questions and toughts at the same time, and normally we humans are very lazy and do not like to read more that 5 lines.
    Thats because i was joking about the book.
    kebess likes this.

I get the feeling Nordeus got a big boy to write a program for them (badly) then he left the wee boys to run it and they do not have a clue what they are doing.
    thon and kebess like this.

Dreamer
    You just put to many questions and toughts at the same time, and normally we humans are very lazy and do not like to read more that 5 lines.
    Ah, there was the issue. I overestimate you mere humans too damn much...

Nothing wrong hun, made me think but went a little over my head lol
    Hehe, I get that, : ) Sometimes, I don't understand myself either...

kebess, you have done nothing wrong. And you r right to say that most of us don't give a damn as there is no hope that nordeus will make changes. They know that there are people who r ready to spend money no matter what.
    Yep, can totally understand how some people get there.

get the feeling Nordeus got a big boy to write a program for them (badly) then he left the wee boys to run it and they do not have a clue what they are doing.
    Agreed. I don't think they had this in mind when they first create the game. It's very likely they just got lost in their own mess pretty early on. No doubt.
    Favorite Formations : 4-1-4-1 // 4-5-1 (F/V) // 4-4-1-1 // 4-4-2

Some thoughts on them :
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-thoughts.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12