Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Best time to sell ?

Apprentice

Best time to sell ?

playing in the uk , just wondering what's usually the best time to try sell a player ? and would my striker with aeriel defender ability sell well ? will be entering season 4 next time and hes 28 ability atm age 21

In my opinion the best time to sell a player is at the beginning of a season as there will be many people which waste their Tokens just to get a decent player. If you mean "time" as the time of the clock, I would say that the best time is when the asians, malaysians, thais etc. are awake.

Depends on the server, you need to see what is the time were there are more people bidding.
    Normally in mine is in the beggining of morning or at the end of afternoon.

Normally players with SA atracts more people.

I'm wondering when to sell my goalkeeper. He is 28yo, and has a quality, 10 skill points short of 6*. Now he probably won't make the next star this season, because at his age, he is slow trainer. Also, his contract is finished at the end of season, and with a 5* 19yo 'keeper in the reserves, and a 23yo backup also 5* (halfway to 6). I don't think it'll be worth renewing my old goalies contract so I can sell him next season, so it's got to be done before next Saturday, otherwise he'll leave on a free. Might just get as many sp as I can before then and hopefully get a reasonable deal for him around Thursday.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Sell him at the beginning of next season as many will bid. Also he is a ST with Aerial Def!!!!!! That will attract loads of token buyers as it is rare. Sell him in the evening or sometime. Don't know about UK but here in India it is gud to sell in evening.

Apprentice
    I currently have enough league points to be promoted, so I'm thinking of selling off one or two of my starting players I don't plan on using next season. Is it better to wait for next season or sell now to lower my team quality for cup draws? Also, is cup based on avg team quality or just top 14 players? I read a lot of discussion between the two, but can't find a confirmed answer.

12.00pm to 15.00pm
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cheng View Post
    I currently have enough league points to be promoted, so I'm thinking of selling off one or two of my starting players I don't plan on using next season. Is it better to wait for next season or sell now to lower my team quality for cup draws? Also, is cup based on avg team quality or just top 14 players? I read a lot of discussion between the two, but can't find a confirmed answer.
    It's based on top 14 players. If you sell them now, you can reduce your overall Q slightly. If you sell them early next season, you may get a better price. You can make decision based on your preference.
    Kevin Cheng and Raykco like this.
    League Winner (5): 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9
    League Runner-up: 6
    CL Winner (5): 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9
    CL Runner-up: 7
    Cup Winner (3): 1, 2, 6
    Cup Runner-up: 3
    Double Winner: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf122 View Post
    It's based on top 14 players. If you sell them now, you can reduce your overall Q slightly. If you sell them early next season, you may get a better price. You can make decision based on your preference.
    Would there be a market value decrease since the age goes up?
    Raykco likes this.

It will be good to sell right now, A lot of players will have tokens because of the sale.
    Raykco and Kevin Cheng like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast