Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: My Best Squad of the month!!! please rate it.

My Best Squad of the month!!! please rate it.

My Best Squad of the month!!! please rate it.-top-eleven.jpg

what do you think of it?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

You should have your bench with quality players, just in case if your players got massively injured...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Very pretty, but yes, your bench is lacking. Maybe sell expensive player or two and get a few players more, especially more D.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pro
    What Level is this at?
    What cups are you in?
    How do you source your supply of boost pack?

Have you sold players and waiting to buy at season change ? ie building a war chest for the new season, WHILE having qualified for the CL and promotion?

With all due respect, I cannot understand why comments made on you having to sell your most expensive players, without knowing the ****e from the manure

if you do want meaningful responses then please provide meaningful info,
    How about your players age, stats and form?
    Are you a token player? that started this season? or last?

I would really like to comment while comparing to my level 3 position.
    I also have less than a full squad , because I have dumped the weaker ones for stronger buy ins for the confirmed promotion and CL.

I could have kept my comments even clearer: the bench is sorely lacking no matter what level, if you are only in league or all competitions, in my opinion. With high star players like that, his cup will be horrific. And no bench to turn to, if people get hurt, especially the D. Good D are costly, and since he's obviously not a token buyer, he will need to generate $ to buy more players. "most" expensive not mentioned, merely expensive because he will need $$ to fill his bench. In my opinion.
    DiZZee likes this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pro
    As we can see he is in selling mode ( refer S3), deep cutting to buy for next season. I will bet his cash count is huge, but compared to the level he is at it may nor may not be sufficient.

As for the bench being short, Injuries can be booster remedied, but we do not know what his booster stock level is, nor his token count.
    The only concern, at this stage with the bench, is if a dc gets red carded, the is no replacement?

Come on Mushin, give us more detail.

Why is it obvious that he is not a token buyer? Because he has not bought 50T players off the scout list? He could have assembled this team in the last week. At level 1and 2 I never saw orange star players, except on the scout list, but you would still need a bucket full to bid for quality players at that level, especially at peak time.

"Why is it obvious that he is not a token buyer? Because he has not bought 50T players off the scout list? He could have assembled this team in the last week. At level 1and 2 I never saw orange star players, except on the scout list, but you would still need a bucket full to bid for quality players at that level, especially at peak time."

You never saw orange stars on 1 or 2? Well, you are lucky. Because I surely did. I make the assumption that he is not a T buyer *because* of the paucity of his bench. Also, I would expect a backup GK to be the second purchase I made after a good striker were I someone who had plenty of T. Yes, I think it's obvious. Maybe I'm wrong and he just had a end of season fire sale but I rather doubt it. Maybe he'll tell us more??
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

level 7 bro

thanks for your help guys

Pro
    Come on Mr. Mohamed! Play fair now.
    How about feeding us with some of those unanswered questions and reasonings.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast