Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Top eleven will be not true

Top eleven will be not true

Top eleven will be not true-5555untitled.jpgTop eleven will be not true
    the better team did not win. This often happens. So we build strong squad to get failure???
    Do you see?Top eleven will be not true-1111untitled.jpgTop eleven will be not true-2222untitled.jpgTop eleven will be not true-3333untitled.jpgTop eleven will be not true-4444untitled.jpg

If this situation continues, you can put the money to buy Token and build stronger team ?
    Last edited by quangduy; 10-14-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Rookie
    Bad luck, but looks like your strikers/goalie/defenders simply had a bad day. It happens now and then.

If you'd watched the match, you could have made some substitutions or modified your tactics in order to win the game.

As looking at the quality of your team compared to his, it would have been reasonably clear during the game that your strikers/keepers weren't having their best games lol (Possibly the players, possibly the tactics, since your formations are the same). As I know if my team was on average 5 levels higher than my opponent's team, I'd have been making some significant substitutions at half time, and would have also likely modified my tactics/formation (Not that that's a guaranteed recipe for success either lol, I still lose/draw some games, which I should have definitely won).

As yeah, I don't get how this game is even enjoyable for people who just play 4-4-2 every game, spend lots of tokens to ensure they have the best team, then don't even bother watching the game to do substitutions and/or modify their tactics/formations.
    Last edited by SlyAnimal; 10-14-2013 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyAnimal View Post
    Bad luck, but looks like your strikers/goalie/defenders simply had a bad day. It happens now and then.

If you'd watched the match, you could have made some substitutions or modified your tactics in order to win the game.

As looking at the quality of your team compared to his, it would have been reasonably clear during the game that your strikers/keepers weren't having their best games lol (Possibly the players, possibly the tactics, since your formations are the same). As I know if my team was on average 5 levels higher than my opponent's team, I'd have been making some significant substitutions at half time, and would have also likely modified my tactics/formation (Not that that's a guaranteed recipe for success either lol, I still lose/draw some games, which I should have definitely won).

As yeah, I don't get how this game is even enjoyable for people who just play 4-4-2 every game, spend lots of tokens to ensure they have the best team, then don't even bother watching the game to do substitutions and/or modify their tactics/formations.
    This. It doesn't look like you watched your game. If you did then why didn't you make a substitution? You can't expect to buy trophies and not work for it, right?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

1. My team stronger
    2. me and him are used 4-4-2
    3. All indicators: ball control, shot ..... I have more
    So why lose 0-3
    * Should not take to buy tokens and building a strong team to take luck-or
    risks

As said before. Don't expect to invest tokens into the game and expect to win every game. That just won't happen.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Better luck next game!

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    This. It doesn't look like you watched your game. If you did then why didn't you make a substitution? You can't expect to buy trophies and not work for it, right?
    not necessarily change, the parameters are for our benefit. If you would rather someone
    If you would rather someone, then that's who

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by quangduy View Post
    1. My team stronger
    2. me and him are used 4-4-2
    3. All indicators: ball control, shot ..... I have more
    So why lose 0-3
    * Should not take to buy tokens and building a strong team to take luck-or
    risks
    Your strikers were having a bad game (6/10), but their strikers were having a good game (8/10). Which could be because your players didn't go into the game with high moral/condition, or it could be simply bad luck, as player form fluctuates. However if you watched the game, you would have seen that your players were performing badly, and could have made a substitution for someone who might have played better.

Also potentially your orders might not have been appropriate for your team (Or countered by what your opponent was running). So it's difficult to assess specifically "why" you lost. But if you had of watched your game, you could have tried to change some of the things which might have been pulling down your team.

I do not expect win every game. But i hope this absurdity just won't happen often.

Banned
    I am not even going to enter this one. To me, this could be anything...a minor troll result, or just a bad day. The better team wont always win, thankfully. Nothing against your team, but I like to go up against 4-4-2 as I know several formations that play well against it and will give me a win more often than a loss. But when 2 teams with the same formation meet, one would normally expect the higher quality team to win most of the time, not all of the time. This was one of those times, mate. If it happens more often, then ask yourself what might be going on.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast