Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Raykco

Thread: Huh? Cup final game thrown

Rookie

Huh? Cup final game thrown

Ok I'm a bit annoyed to see the final of the cup end like this.

I got knocked out in the semi of the cup (lost 2:0 then won 1:0, soo close) by a team which I didn't mind losing to as we had pretty evenly matched sides.

Now I had anticipated them going on to win the cup, it seemed only natural as their opponent has 2 less average quality than them (actually 6 less as IC he brought a lot of new players since I played him).

However I checked the game result just now. 8:0, to the lower quality guy! I figured it was a troll result, bad luck for him, but oh well if happens. I checked the match stats, not a troll, he moved all of his players onto the wings, so illegal formation, while his opponent was playing narrow diamond.....

I just don't get it, they aren't listed as being from the same country or anything. Any ideas on what might have possessed him to throw the cup final?

As it just does my head in that I missed out on the final so that he could throw the game!!

I just don't get it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Maybe it was his other account and wanted him it to win a cup

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

It could be that he left his players like that to fool the opponents, with the intention of setting his formation just before kick-off, and then for some reason. he couldn't log-in to do it.

I know there are players that do leave players in weird positions right up to the last moment before matches.
    Cat Harrison and Dreamhunter like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33