Thread: Resetting Account

Rookie

Resetting Account

Hi All,
    I've decided to reset my account. As I brought some tokens this morning, and used them to buy some logos / jerseys etc, but then had some left over. Likewise I previously, when I first started, brought 14 tokens + got some from entering my cc details + from referral credits as well.

All of this just kinda makes me feel like I have an unfair advantage, which takes away from my victories. I would feel better if I felt like I didn't have an unfair advantage over the other teams.

However I do like the logos etc which I brought lol. If I send these to my gf's account, she can then send them back to me when I make a new account right? I might keep her account open (I'm going to stop playing it, as I cbf putting the effort into maintaining 2x good accounts) so that I can collect tokens and use them to buy logos etc for my other own account though lol.

Also if I just remove the app from my facebook, then re-add the facebook app (tomorrow when the new season starts), it'll give me a new team etc right? As I want to get right into the new season from day 1, so that I can work my way back to where I am now, but 100% legit (Hopefully in a better position even, as I'm a better manager now than I was then).

Rookie
    Argh crap, transferred the logos etc, and I see that I can't then transfer them back to someone else.

Oh well, I'll still save tokens on my gf's account to buy logos etc to send my new account. (Or I might just buy some tokens on her account, so she can buy and send the logos to me lol)
    Last edited by SlyAnimal; 10-19-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Dreamer
    You'll be at disadvantage not trying to get some extra tokens. That's just how the game is designed. But you can still "survive" (but NOT truly enjoy anything really) with the free 35 tokens you can get each month.

You should not expect many wins in this case, just try to qualify for the next level, or tank every other season to spare tokens, cash and attribute points.

So, you either pay tons of real cash and win 95% of your games (not recommended), or get extra free tokens through ads and do fairly well, or hang around, take your time, tank a lot and merely survive.
    Favorite Formations : 4-1-4-1 // 4-5-1 (F/V) // 4-4-1-1 // 4-4-2

Some thoughts on them :
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-thoughts.html

Rookie
    Yeah I figure that the early levels are easy to dominate without spending many tokens. And although I've heard that the higher levels have ridiculous teams, I figure that if I setup my team well in the lower levels, and am frugal with my token use, I can have a competitive team even at the higher levels. Particularly if I can do well in the cup (I'm hoping to be playing above my level, so should earn good prize money).

Rookie
    lol

I spent all of the extra tokens I'd saved up on random logos etc since I figured I'd be sending them to another account and closing my current one.

I sent them to my gf's account, but she couldn't send my logos/jerseys to another account

Then I found that I can't actually delete my account, and I'd spent all of the extra tokens on logos/jerseys, which I then sent to another account, in the anticipation of closing my account.

So now I'm actually going to have to continue playing my account (And buy some tokens to replace the logos + tokens I wasted on random logos lol). Haha I really didn't think this idea though well, and probably look like a real dumbarse at the moment lol.

Oh well, at least I'm just in the same position I was earlier this morning, albeit minus $40 and a bit red faced lol. I was looking forward to starting again though.