Thread: The first sponsorship for cash.

The first sponsorship for cash.

Hi,
    Needed ur advice. I usually sign the daily contract for sponsorship as it gives 140K on level 7. Today is the last day. I was thinking of the first contract that tells u will get 1.1 Million till end of season. End of season I tonight. So will I get 1.1 Million and then no contract tomorrow so that I can sign another contract tomorrow in the new season???? If that happens, it will be gr8 as I will get 1 million instead of 140K for just 1 day and tomorrow I will again be able to sign the daily contract( if the contract expires till the end of season. Or will it go on till the 27th day of the next season, for a total of 28 days( that's equal to a season). Really confused and if u can help, it might get me some extra cash as I am low on it right now. Thanks in advance.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Hi,
    Needed ur advice. I usually sign the daily contract for sponsorship as it gives 140K on level 7. Today is the last day. I was thinking of the first contract that tells u will get 1.1 Million till end of season. End of season I tonight. So will I get 1.1 Million and then no contract tomorrow so that I can sign another contract tomorrow in the new season???? If that happens, it will be gr8 as I will get 1 million instead of 140K for just 1 day and tomorrow I will again be able to sign the daily contract( if the contract expires till the end of season. Or will it go on till the 27th day of the next season, for a total of 28 days( that's equal to a season). Really confused and if u can help, it might get me some extra cash as I am low on it right now. Thanks in advance.
    show us a screenshot. please

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    show us a screenshot. please
    Sorry, made a mistake, had read the offer wrong, it said 100K till end of season but I thought it was 1 milliontill the end of season as I had seen a week ago. Really sorry for trouble. Will check be4 posting again. Here's the screenshot-

The first sponsorship for cash.-pic15.png

Sorry again and thanks!!!!