Thread: Buying off form players

Buying off form players

I know there are lots of threads regarding form, but couldnt find one that answers my question. Any advice would be helpful as I would prefer not to lose my tokens by experimenting. There are 2 players on the transfer list, who would instantly get in to my first team. Their qualities, price, age, etc fit what I am looking for. However, when I checked their form, it was really poor. Mostly 5s and 6s. I cannot see which league they are in to understand if I am in a poorer league whether they would have a chance of performing for me. If anyone has experience or understanding of form, could you tell me if the bad form would automatically follow them if I bought them? Thanks for your help!

Rookie
    TBH here form is nothing
    they were probably other players out of position dropping team form hence their recent game forms are low

edit
    forgot i didnt mention, their morale might be low, morale packs are easy to gain, so it shouldnt cause a problem
    Last edited by Fonz Fauzi Bin Ridho; 10-19-2013 at 12:48 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh Tirumalasetty View Post
    I know there are lots of threads regarding form, but couldnt find one that answers my question. Any advice would be helpful as I would prefer not to lose my tokens by experimenting. There are 2 players on the transfer list, who would instantly get in to my first team. Their qualities, price, age, etc fit what I am looking for. However, when I checked their form, it was really poor. Mostly 5s and 6s. I cannot see which league they are in to understand if I am in a poorer league whether they would have a chance of performing for me. If anyone has experience or understanding of form, could you tell me if the bad form would automatically follow them if I bought them? Thanks for your help!
    It is quite possible that the person selling the players was winning easily and therefore the form of those players was lower than normal. It happens like that all the time. There is no logic to form and ratings, because frankly, Nordeus has their heads up their own asses and have no clue how to program it.

dammit, this pic made me laugh!!!!

dis regard the form as they r random. players scoring hat tricks get 6. If they r MCs, see their assists mainly and also see the no. of goals and MoMs. If St or AMCs, see goals mainly and also assists and MoM. Ya, if they r defenders or GK, u have to risk it. All the best and tell us how they perform. And why r u buying on the last day of the season???? they will lose a star next season.

Thanks all of you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    dis regard the form as they r random. players scoring hat tricks get 6. If they r MCs, see their assists mainly and also see the no. of goals and MoMs. If St or AMCs, see goals mainly and also assists and MoM. Ya, if they r defenders or GK, u have to risk it. All the best and tell us how they perform. And why r u buying on the last day of the season???? they will lose a star next season.
    I buy on the last day of the season if I am tanking. Cheap 4/5* players!

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I buy on the last day of the season if I am tanking. Cheap 4/5* players!
    Yup, I tanked last season( the one that just got over, S45) and bought players in the last week but if u r not tanking, its no use. frm what he said, I thought he wud get promoted so thatss why I said that they will lose a star.