Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Ljepoje

Thread: Troll Mourinho's work (S46)

Exclamation Troll Mourinho's work (S46)

Troll Mourinho will never stop trolling for sure...

What did Troll Mourinho is going to do with your team with his powerful "Troll Bot Hammer" which will strikes legendary teams into the hand of the 2/3* teams, illegal formations, etc.

Post here!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Troll Mourinho celebrating the re-launch of season 46....

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I'm not sure what qualifies as a Troll Mourinho. Does buying 2 scouts for the first time and both of them being the worst performers in a cup match count?

If so, I played a cup game against a team with much worse quality and I used a formation that is supposed to counter his perfectly. In the 20th minute, my bought scout DMC gets a red card and gives away a penalty. My other bought scout GK fails to save this shot. I proceed to lose the game 1-2 and my GK gets a rating of 4 (DMC gets a 0 obviously after the red card). I use normal tackling and haven't gotten any red card before apart from one time in season 1 where my defender somehow decided to spit on an opponent.
    After this match I went to do training and another of my players broke his foot for the duration of 8 days when I haven't had injuries in quite a while.

Not sure if this is troll Mourinho or if I should make sure to never spend a dime on tokens anymore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Troll Mourinho's work (S46)-poorperformancecup.jpg   Troll Mourinho's work (S46)-injury.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee View Post
    I'm not sure what qualifies as a Troll Mourinho. Does buying 2 scouts for the first time and both of them being the worst performers in a cup match count?

If so, I played a cup game against a team with much worse quality and I used a formation that is supposed to counter his perfectly. In the 20th minute, my bought scout DMC gets a red card and gives away a penalty. My other bought scout GK fails to save this shot. I proceed to lose the game 1-2 and my GK gets a rating of 4 (DMC gets a 0 obviously after the red card). I use normal tackling and haven't gotten any red card before apart from one time in season 1 where my defender somehow decided to spit on an opponent.
    After this match I went to do training and another of my players broke his foot for the duration of 8 days when I haven't had injuries in quite a while.

Not sure if this is troll Mourinho or if I should make sure to never spend a dime on tokens anymore.
    What makes a Troll Mourinho:
    Narrow win, draw or lost to: Illegal formation, 2-3* teams full of free players, Bot Robots
    Huge lost aganist: A team with an equally rated players.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Still no trolling at beginning of the season...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Lets brought this to attention now!!!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    REUTHER, 10 players and not using a keeper, yet won 4-0, and lost 0-3
    smells trolly to me
    [IMG]//i.imgur.com/i0YfO4E.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]//i.imgur.com/JMiIm1U.png[/IMG]

Troll Mourinho arrived! I won the game but two of my players got injured and also one got a red card.

Thanks for injuring Hasebe (a good MC) and Pekhart (a good AML). Troll Mourinho also thought it would be fun to injure my other AML so I have no AML left, I had to cure one of the both AMLs with my red packs.