Thread: Why do players get worse after each season

Why do players get worse after each season

I am new to top eleven and just a level 3. After my first season I saw the star ratings of my players drop, I dint think much because I thought maybe they were old players and just left it. Season 2, I stock up on younger players and had average 4 stars. after the season, they all dropped. Isnt this backwards? Normally, players grow after season as they get more mature.

Am I missing something or is this by design?

Thanks

http://forum.topeleven.com/news-anno...’-stars.html

this might help My Lord lol and welcome

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lordbodom View Post
    I am new to top eleven and just a level 3. After my first season I saw the star ratings of my players drop, I dint think much because I thought maybe they were old players and just left it. Season 2, I stock up on younger players and had average 4 stars. after the season, they all dropped. Isnt this backwards? Normally, players grow after season as they get more mature.

Am I missing something or is this by design?

Thanks
    Purely by design. Remember this game was created to make money for nordeus. the players star drops every season but the quality does not, it is just that when you advance in level, your opponents are a higher level and that makes your players seem not as good, well, it actually makes your players not as good as the players you can buy at that level.

Rookie
    think of it as another game, if you level up the monsters around you (and the loot) will level up as well

it happens to keep up with a level, at lvl 4, If ur scouts (6* players) are 54Q, and next season, 6* players are 59Q, then the last seasons scouts should seem like they are not as good and so appear a star less, which is in comparison to the highest Q that u can get right now. So, last seasons 54Q scouts becum 54Q 5* players.... hope this helped!!!!