Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cracicot

Thread: Always drawing 0-0?

Always drawing 0-0?

I am quite new to Top Eleven & must say I love it & very addicted. I last week at the back end of season 1.

I just draw my first game in season two 0-0 against a team with an average of 14.3 (2 stars) I have an average of 25.7 (5 stars) And this isn't the first time its happened. I've draw 6 of my last 10 games and I've been better than them by over a quality of about 10 every time.

I play 4-2-3-1, so DR,DC,DC,DL, MC,MC, AML,AMC,AMR, ST. Attacking orders and mixed passing with normal tacking.

I must be doing something wrong, any ideas or recommendations? Should I introduce win bonuses? keep to my same formation throughout the match?

Many Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by derbylad View Post
    I am quite new to Top Eleven & must say I love it & very addicted. I last week at the back end of season 1.

I just draw my first game in season two 0-0 against a team with an average of 14.3 (2 stars) I have an average of 25.7 (5 stars) And this isn't the first time its happened. I've draw 6 of my last 10 games and I've been better than them by over a quality of about 10 every time.

I play 4-2-3-1, so DR,DC,DC,DL, MC,MC, AML,AMC,AMR, ST. Attacking orders and mixed passing with normal tacking.

I must be doing something wrong, any ideas or recommendations? Should I introduce win bonuses? keep to my same formation throughout the match?

Many Thanks
    Hi and welcome Derbylad. A new thread was started this season with like minded members helping each other and sharing experiences please come join hopefully we can help you through the season

re post in here hun if you can

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...gers-zone.html

Love MO

Banned

Many Thanks
    a 4-5-1V beats your formation quite easily. you might want to rethink your formation depending on your opponents formation. AS 4-5-1V is a popular formation lately, you will always have a hard time if you continue to use your current formation. I suggest learning to play with other formations similar so you can properly utilize your players.
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    a 4-5-1V beats your formation quite easily. you might want to rethink your formation depending on your opponents formation. AS 4-5-1V is a popular formation lately, you will always have a hard time if you continue to use your current formation. I suggest learning to play with other formations similar so you can properly utilize your players.
    Thanks for this! you mean 4-5-1 V being a DMC instead of a AMC?

Banned
    Thanks for this! you mean 4-5-1 V being a DMC instead of a AMC?
    yes. I played against your formation 3 times in the past 2 days and won all 3 with 4-5-1V. quite easily I might add.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    yes. I played against your formation 3 times in the past 2 days and won all 3 with 4-5-1V. quite easily I might add.
    That might explain it then. I wondered why 4-2-3-1 with the AMC is no good then? It works a beauty on FM 14 & in real life!

Banned
    That might explain it then. I wondered why 4-2-3-1 with the AMC is no good then? It works a beauty on FM 14 & in real life!
    Possibly because the people who program this game dont know jack **** about football. yes, that is most likely the case. You cannot compare this game to real life football, because what happens in this game is very unrealistic at the best of times.