Thread: Stadium and Seats

Stadium and Seats

Hello everyone,

in the last season I bought the first upgrade of stadium seats, which shortened the time for stadium upgrade by 3 days. Then I upgraded the stadium. Now I see that the seats are still upgraded to 1 and not resetted because of the stadium upgrade.

Here comes the question: Will the next stadium upgrade also be shortened by 3 days, because I bought seats before the earlier stadium upgrade?

Then the conclusion would be to fully upgrade the seats before upgrading the stadium for the first time, because they will bring time bonus to any stadium upgrade to follow.

Or doesn't it work that way?

Thanks!

Yes but I think that at the end it's almost the same beacause of the time you have to wait for the seats evolution ...
    If you do seat + stadium, it takes almost 1 season upgrading your stadium capacity :/ It's fairly good at high level ... Else be careful to not have a non visited stadium, the objective is to win money with it, if you have a stadium of 21 000 seats but with only 2000 supporters per match, first you're finance won't be better and second you won't have a correct possesion at home. Moreover, if you need to several downgrade the ticket price to have your supporters in your big stadium, you'll never regain your money spent in the evolution, but if you have for example a stadium of 1600 seats with 2000 supporters per match, you will several increase the price, and at the end become the richest !
    But for the fact of the evolution that you were talking, yes ... the 3 days are good to keep

Edit :
    Reading my post, I realize I went a little too far Never mind :
    Last edited by Terrien; 10-24-2013 at 06:52 PM.

Addicted
    read my guide. link in my signiture
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game