Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Don Duffy
  • 1 Post By cracicot
  • 2 Post By Mischa Cali

Thread: Win Bonus

Win Bonus

What's peoples thoughts on win bonus? Does it really make a difference? And is it best to award all the time or just when your an underdog?

I use it all the time and I've only lost against much stronger opponents. It won't guarantee a win but it can improve your chances of winning

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Banned
    I reckon that it makes a difference. Noticed losing/drawing with similarly ranked sides with no/low bonus then absolutely pumping them with high bonus. It could be that it gives you an unseen possession advantage or something but I use them

I was convinced that me having constant win bonus up was responsable for some really bad beats against much lower teams. But after some time i still have no clue what its affecting...

Rookie
    What exactly does it do? If it gives you some possession, so what? Possession means so little. If it gives your players an extra Q then, I could see it being worthwhile. I think it may be too high a price to pay for something that I don't even know what it is.
    Mischa Cali likes this.

Some guys may kill me for saying this, but i do not belive it makes any diference.

I have reached 3 finals, 2 cup and 1 CL, won the 2 cups, lost the other, wihout any winning bonus.
    That happened on level 3 and 4, so at least in lower levels does not make a diference.
    I also do not buy tokens, only the 35 that everyone have, and in my country i do not have vĂ­deos to win them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Duffy View Post
    What exactly does it do? If it gives you some possession, so what? Possession means so little. If it gives your players an extra Q then, I could see it being worthwhile. I think it may be too high a price to pay for something that I don't even know what it is.
    I have to agree with Dman2 that it most likely doesnt make a difference win-wise, but it makes a difference morale-wise? That is what I want to know. As well, I want to know how much of a bonus it gives your players performance-wise.

Still, will Nordeus EVER give us some insight on how to properly play the game? They suck at revealing how the game works. WHY? I dont know. Does anyone know why they wont reveal the simplest of information on their game?
    Dman2pt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I have to agree with Dman2 that it most likely doesnt make a difference win-wise, but it makes a difference morale-wise? That is what I want to know. As well, I want to know how much of a bonus it gives your players performance-wise.

Still, will Nordeus EVER give us some insight on how to properly play the game? They suck at revealing how the game works. WHY? I dont know. Does anyone know why they wont reveal the simplest of information on their game?
    I'm gonna guess in the dark:

Maybe they bought the code from an independent designer and would have to pay more to get the information on how the code works?
    Maybe they just have no clue about coding?
    Maybe they give a rats a** about us?

Pick one...they all suck but seem possible.
    cracicot and Dman2pt like this.

Banned
    I like the possibility of the first one. They grabbed a game from someone and thought they could modify it and make it a great game but dont have the knowledge to make it like it should be.

If they are making money on this game, they have enough to hire someone with killer knowledge that can fix this game and all its issues in 2 months or less. Seriously. But that is if they are making money with the 11 million accounts they say they have. I think they are lying. I think that they are not as popular as they say. Maybe Troll Mourinho was a last hopeful kick at the can to get more income?

Who knows. When will Nordeus come out and let us know what the status is of the issues?

I'd go for nr 1 too