Thread: Difficulty: Hardcore

Rookie

Difficulty: Hardcore

This is my second season start in T11, so season 3.

I started the season with 14 days injuries, I went into my first matches with about 7 players having yellow cards pending. I did win my first two cup matches easily.

So how did I draw my first league match with a team valued at 1.42m? My team is worth nearly 35m and has nearly double the average quality.

I know I'm new but I did manage to take the league, the champ league and come 2nd in the cup, I was beat by 1 penalty.

It done this to me at the start of last season and the only reason I won the league was because the teams at the top lost to me. I had to take their points.

It seems crazy.

Oh I nearly forgot ... 24hrs in a day and 20 minutes between matches, priceless.

Rookie
    when youre in the CL and cup things get out of hand
    i had 3 games last season with less than an hour apart (all away)
    i only had 3 available subs at that moment (3 injured). needless to say 2 got injured by the third game. 1 recovered the next day, i bought meds to get another player because i had 2 games the next day with an hour apart. the guys that just came back were injured again
    ah well, at least im runnerup and third on CL, lost the cup due to a troll result

Rookie
    Heh, while going for the treble least season at one point it was cheaper to buy new players than heal, was only level 2. I had to because at one point I had 5 out of 7 midfielders injured so I had to sack and buy :/ and then, yup new guys got injured too.

Todays games are 17mins apart.

So like 12 mins or less after the whistle goes.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The first few levels it can be cheaper to buy than heal for sure.

Keep in mind even if it's a broken leg, 15 reds is the most it will ever require, so if it's a key player, it could be worth healing.

When you have two matches a day, only do the training to even out condition, as little as possible use the stretch if you want to lessen training injury odds a bit. Also, upgrade your turf as much as you can.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]