Thread: Why the form of my goalkeeper is falling like a bomb?

Why the form of my goalkeeper is falling like a bomb?

In the start of the season I bought a new GK 18 years old, ha has not missed yet a game, I train him everyday with the rest of the players too, he is also learing a new skill One-vs-One, in the last games his form was 7-6-6-5-4... my sustitute GK is a very old and bad one, im afraid he will take lots of goals, what I should do to raise his form up again? thx.

Don't worry too much about your GK form. I reckon, you must be winning most of your matches - invariably your GK is not doing much during the matches. You can expect high form like 7-8-9 if you are under a lot of pressure and your Gk is making saves. I'm sure you dont want that...cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Gabo.Nessi View Post
    In the start of the season I bought a new GK 18 years old, ha has not missed yet a game, I train him everyday with the rest of the players too, he is also learing a new skill One-vs-One, in the last games his form was 7-6-6-5-4... my sustitute GK is a very old and bad one, im afraid he will take lots of goals, what I should do to raise his form up again? thx.