Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By reddeviljohn

Thread: 6 star on transfer list

6 star on transfer list

what happens if I put 1 of my 6 star players on the transfer list? can this be done as there only seem to be 3,4, & 5 stars available.

Only reason I want to is coz I have 2 x 6 star keepers, bit of a waste really

Yes, as somebody above your level can buy!
    Raykco likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

So lucky to have two 6* players. I have 2 five starters as one of them was not performing so I bought the other.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by derbylad View Post
    what happens if I put 1 of my 6 star players on the transfer list? can this be done as there only seem to be 3,4, & 5 stars available.

Only reason I want to is coz I have 2 x 6 star keepers, bit of a waste really
    I wouldn't sell him right now mate (tbh I wouldn't sell him at all) you wont receive a great deal of extra cash for him (create a bidding war) at this point in the season. I your gonna sell him try get him one quality away from his next star and then sell him at the start of next season (day 1) folk will go crazy for a guy that's one quality away from being 6 stars.

The reason I wouldn't sell him is because that players sometimes go from being **** hot one season to piss poor the next, for no apparent reason, nor is there really a proven way of fixing his form