Thread: auction!

auction!

i was bidding on a player in auction. nothing special, but one guy was bidding against me. the player was worth 1.25m i noticed the other guy had 1.64m in his bank so assumed he could only bid up to that then would not be able to afford him! wrong! he kept bidding up to 1.77m and i walked away. He won the auction even though he couldn't pay for him!!

How does this work?

He only has to have enough money for the initial bid. After that, if he wins, he will be in debt, that has to be cleread in some (7?) days

You only need to have enought money for the first bid, then until you have tokens, you can continue.
    If you win your bank account will be negative, and you have 7 days to put it positive, otherwise your player with the highest MV will be sould, If it no enought your second and só on, until you have again positive money.

Yes, if you have enough money for the initial bid, you can continue bidding (provided you have the tokens) endlessly.
    If you win the bid and the auction cost you more money than you have, you will go into minus. You then have up to 7 days to clear your debt. If you are not able to do so, the game will start selling your players to clear your debt, starting with the most expensive one.

okay thanks for the replies. makes sense now