Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 4 injured players in 2 matches...

4 injured players in 2 matches...

and it goes on with 1 more player injured the next day . how am i supposed to work like that?im -5 players already in the first 2 days come on

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    yes I know is annoying, it's always at the start of new season, I already had 3 in 3 games.

I have been lucky this time. Only one injury in 4 games. Previous season I had 3-4 injured players first 5 games.

I've had 5 injuries in 6 matches. Add 2 suspensions and my squad is getting thin.

So far this season, In 6 games played - I have had 4 injuries and guess what??? They all occured in the one-sided cup ties, "Lets injure their players cos we cant win against them" Thats what style these lower level teams do when they come against me.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

A have had 2 injuries my striker and my midfielder

I've had 6 injuries in 6 games and this is getting really annoying... (all between 4-6 days). Tired of it I tried to change the intensity of training to rest because according to the description players cann't get injured and they don't improve. However, few minutes ago, I've had another injured player during a game. So it's that right? I'm quite new (one month playing) and may be I don't know how it really works... If anybody can bring some light it'll be great! Thanks for reading!

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    So far this season, In 6 games played - I have had 4 injuries and guess what??? They all occured in the one-sided cup ties, "Lets injure their players cos we cant win against them" Thats what style these lower level teams do when they come against me.
    You made a good point. 4 out of my 5 injuries were in cup matches against weaker opposition.

Currently have six injuries, 3 of which are midfielders. With a 4-4-1-1 formation, i have 4 MC's in my squad which leaves me short. Luckily, i have one returning from injury tomorrow, so will apply a couple of rest points to get him back to match fitness.

I refuse to use my treatments, as I will want them going into the business end of the season so regardless of what happens i will have my best players for selection for the CL semi/final which with my average team quality, expect to reach.
    Current Level: 4

League: lvl1 1st, lvl2 1st, lvl 3, 1st
    Champions League: lvl2, QF lvl 3 1st
    Cup: lvl1 R1, lvl2 R2, lvl3 R2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    So far this season, In 6 games played - I have had 4 injuries and guess what??? They all occurred in the one-sided cup ties, "Lets injure their players cos we cant win against them" That's what style these lower level teams do when they come against me.
    I,m like you mate ... I had 4 injuries in 6 games and all of them over 4 days but i can deal with this because i have great subs like the main squad ... this time i will not heal their injuries unless i needed them very much.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast