• 1 Post By redsnoopy
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 2 Post By Saransh Vatsa

Thread: A tiny team is long term problem

Addicted

A tiny team is long term problem

Can be hit by injuries and what not. Better to be a big club

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, a good bench will prevent injury, if you rotate your players, and get you through injury as well. But it can be hard to build a good, big team. Takes patience and/or $T.
    Raykco likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Yes, a good bench will prevent injury, if you rotate your players, and get you through injury as well. But it can be hard to build a good, big team. Takes patience and/or $T.
    with careful selective purchase of the bench, it is still possible to build a good bench which will help make one's club a big club. The bench don't need expensive purchases, just intelligent budget buys will do
    Raykco likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I agree it doesn't take big money, but it does take patience to find a player to suit, depending on the budget the team has.
    Raykco likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Usually for me its like my playing 11 for this season will be my benchers next season as they will be replaced in the playing 11 by new players. So, my playing 11 becomes benchers nd my subs get sold out. the new players become my playing 11. So, that's how I build my squad and keep a healthy bench!!! Also, if u tank a season, ur bench becomes too strong for ur opponents to handle.
    Raykco and Mo Meow Odom like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    A good bench will prevent injury how? less splinters in your ass?

Seriously Cat, I know you mean well, but you could word it a bit different so it doesnt sound so silly.

A good bench will allow you to shrug off the many, illogical and improbably long injuries that T11 dishes out by making sure you have enough quality players to fill in for the injured players. In other words, the closer you have to 22 players, the easier you will find it when you are riddled with injuries.