Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny incidents - Bidding - Last minute goals - ETC

Funny incidents - Bidding - Last minute goals - ETC

I love the way that when you put that last minute bid in at say knockout round 25 and win the player, you then get a friends request from the player you beat! Must have happened to others, happened to me loads. What are they gunna do? give me a friendly match ha!

snap, why they do it I dont know

Addicted
    Easy answer, friendly matches are auto accepted, mesns they will take revenge by constantly making friendly matches on u and tire your team, n increase injuries. They probably have 2 or 3 different teams

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Riddleston View Post
    snap, why they do it I dont know

They do it in case you are playing on mobile so that it pops up on screen an does not allow you to make a bid in time, i do not like this kind of game play.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    They do it in case you are playing on mobile so that it pops up on screen an does not allow you to make a bid in time, i do not like this kind of game play.
    Most irritating is when u r about to bid and the notification of the someone's match starting pops up at the bottom right corner. Many times when I am clicking on bid, that comes in the middle and I get redirected to some lame match screen.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Most irritating is when u r about to bid and the notification of the someone's match starting pops up at the bottom right corner. Many times when I am clicking on bid, that comes in the middle and I get redirected to some lame match screen.
    Oh that's never happened to me but that sounds bad! - Many annoying things that need tweaking i think. The obvious one that LOADS of people have been crying out for is the ability to reject friendly matches.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    I was under the impression that they addressed this cheat.

And it doesnt make sense because they make the friendship request AFTER they lose the auction.

I recently had the same thing happen, when I went 17 rounds. BANG. Immediate friend request. REQUEST DENIED! losers

The funny thing is ... I have no idea why i did it but i myself did this exact thing when i first started playing. I lost after 50 rounds as the game glitched. I was furious and immediately offered a friends request?

Sometimes I offer a friend request just to see the progress of the player I sold or lost in the future. That's it!

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I was under the impression that they addressed this cheat.

And it doesnt make sense because they make the friendship request AFTER they lose the auction.

I recently had the same thing happen, when I went 17 rounds. BANG. Immediate friend request. REQUEST DENIED! losers
    News to me if they have but I'll take your word for it, I agree it does not make sense to do it after, but there you go.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2