Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Adel Gamal

Thread: Pressing, Passing and Marking Style

Question Pressing, Passing and Marking Style

Hi folks,
    Would you please tell me when should I use what tactics?

- Pressing --> When should we use Own Half and Whole Pitch --> Will Whole Pitch make your player more tired and what benefit does it bring?

-Passing --> Under what formation or what type of players we should use Short/Mix/Long pass? Does it really matter? Is there any rule of thump such as when we apply Couter Attack we should use Long pass?

-Marking --> When we should you Jonal and when we should use Man-on-Man what is the big different between the 2 of them?

Please advice, thank you in advance.

Banned
    July Fourth, Leyssens and duchao like this.

Anybody can share the post of Adel Gamal, I'm really wanting to read it... Thanks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by singaboy View Post
    Hi folks,
    Would you please tell me when should I use what tactics?

- Pressing --> When should we use Own Half and Whole Pitch --> Will Whole Pitch make your player more tired and what benefit does it bring?

-Passing --> Under what formation or what type of players we should use Short/Mix/Long pass? Does it really matter? Is there any rule of thump such as when we apply Couter Attack we should use Long pass?

-Marking --> When we should you Jonal and when we should use Man-on-Man what is the big different between the 2 of them?

Please advice, thank you in advance.
    Why dont you email Sir Purple Nose himself and ask him? I am sure DM does it all the time.