Thread: Why my U-21 player need token??

Rookie

Why my U-21 player need token??

I have paid cash to develop U-21 ,I paid more to get better player

why I need to paid token to sign my player?

you have got the answer in your question, PAID....its all about taking your tokens off you in the hope of you being stupid enough to pay real money for more tokens, what nordeus dont realise is that the player rating is lower than the players in your team so in reality only an idiot would use tokens to sign them whether tokens are bought or not....

this game is a bull**** !

i didn't see this morning that i must pay 25Tokens to sign with MY Youth Player and i lost them ! it's unbelievable that we must spend 25Tokens to sign with OUR Youth players ....

honestly this game doesn't worth anymore my attention !
    i always spend a little amount of money when i play something cos nothing is free in this life but those guys are just a bunch of thieves !

-even if i have almost everything at lvl3 and 99% condition i have always 2,3players injured (almost 1player injured / game)!
    -i don't know how do you find this but the web browser interface sucks ! you have one button to PLAY and other 50 dedicated to buy tokens !
    -when you buy tokens you can do it by almost 10 providers everyone with his own prices !
    -in the cup competition we can see teams with almost all players from Scouts ! i don't believe it having such a large number of idiots in this game!

I don't see TopEleven anymore like a game .... i see it like a robbery !
    Last edited by Jourjaque; 01-19-2013 at 01:38 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by n053859 View Post
    I have paid cash to develop U-21 ,I paid more to get better player

why I need to paid token to sign my player?
    They said that players grow much faster then normal players, thats why :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Jourjaque View Post
    this game is a bull**** !

i didn't see this morning that i must pay 25Tokens to sign with MY Youth Player and i lost them ! it's unbelievable that we must spend 25Tokens to sign with OUR Youth players ....

honestly this game doesn't worth anymore my attention !
    i always spend a little amount of money when i play something cos nothing is free in this life but those guys are just a bunch of thieves !

-even if i have almost everything at lvl3 and 99% condition i have always 2,3players injured (almost 1player injured / game)!
    -i don't know how do you find this but the web browser interface sucks ! you have one button to PLAY and other 50 dedicated to buy tokens !
    -when you buy tokens you can do it by almost 10 providers everybody with his own prices !
    -in the cup competition we can see teams with almost all players from Scouts ! i don't believe it having such a large number of idiots in this game!

I don't see TopEleven anymore like a game .... i see it like a robbery !
    I agree, this game is for people willing to spend tons of cash. I did spend to support the developer but it looks like now it's all about greed!!

why u think?cause maybe they think we are stupid...thats why they tell u to give 12-21 tokens for players.....why dont u get for one token an 18 year old 5 star instead?cause of money?dont think so...spebd 1-2 tokens get 2 free players and sell them....