• 1 Post By redsnoopy
  • 4 Post By Killerbee
  • 3 Post By Marc Symons
  • 3 Post By cracicot
  • 1 Post By MDKII

Thread: We should form a supporters club

Addicted

Lightbulb We should form a supporters club

As you may know, supporters increase possession rate of a team. We should form a supporters club to attend one another's game to make the support rating high.

Maybe we will call this club the Cheer Club

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    As you may know, supporters increase possession rate of a team. We should form a supporters club to attend one another's game to make the support rating high.

Maybe we will call this club the Cheer Club
    Unfortunately, possession means almost nothing in this game so its a waste of time and effort. I asked you to do some reading in another thread as it will educate you on what is going on and stop you from creating useless threads.

Cheers!
    Raykco and Saransh Vatsa like this.

Addicted
    stop acting like a know-it-all. Your pathetic life will probably be slightly better than hanging around forums every day for past few months reading and analysing and memorising every thread and then acting like a pathetic know-it-all, vigorously typing from a cheap keyboard donated from your equally pathetic one (or at most two) friend

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Unfortunately, possession means almost nothing in this game so its a waste of time and effort. I asked you to do some reading in another thread as it will educate you on what is going on and stop you from creating useless threads.

Cheers!
    Macca0507 likes this.

stop acting like a know-it-all. Your pathetic life will probably be slightly better than hanging around forums every day for past few months reading and analysing and memorising every thread and then acting like a pathetic know-it-all, vigorously typing from a cheap keyboard donated from your equally pathetic one (or at most two) friend
    Frustrated much?

He makes a good point in the fact that higher posession has not actually been proven to have any effect on the outcome, and you feel like dishing out some anger at him?

I don't think being rude to others is the way to (in your own words) 'create a supporters club' - You will not make friends let alone support speaking to people like that.
    Saransh Vatsa, Raykco and cracicot like this.

Banned
    I stand by what I say.

Reported for abusive behaviour/language.

Addicted
    I've reported you for ridiculing others for creating threads by saying they create useless threads.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I stand by what I say.

Reported for abusive behaviour/language.

MDKII
    Thread locked as it got quickly derailed into abusive content. If you would like to discuss forming a group to support each others' games, then please start a new thread and remain on topic.
    Raykco likes this.