Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth
  • 1 Post By Marc Symons
  • 1 Post By Marc Symons
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: How do i hire a Psychologist - Driving me mad

How do i hire a Psychologist - Driving me mad

Another question i cannot find the answer for. I have looked for ages with no joy! - I need to improve player morale as even though i have game bonuses on they are still a bunch of moody gits!

It might not sound the best idea, but the best way to earn blue boosters is to play lots of friendlies (instead of regular training) against weak "punchbag" opposition or abandoned teams and you will often win the games by a large margin meaning you can get upto 3 blue boosters a game. However to do this you will need a large squad and rotate your players around often and you can play a number of friendlies each day. Also the biggest drawbacks of playing friendlies is you can receive some injuries so it's best to mainly play them with your reserves.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 10-31-2013 at 05:41 AM.
    ThichDaBongFC likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Ah - Never thought of that - Yea that's what il do! - Thanks.
    July Fourth likes this.

Apart from this do you know how i hire a physiologist? - The game keeps advising me too, and I can't find the option anywhere?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    have players in selection view and you see status bars of morale and condition. Morale is the one on the left. When it's low you click it and if on browser then click how many blue pack & confirm, on phone it will bring you to player card Injury/Morale/Condition page and you can select how many of your boosters to spend. You should only every need to use 2 blues (in singles they are 10% but two magically seems to make them happy), no matter how bummed they are. The reds the most you need to ever spend no matter how much longer the injury days is 5, and the greens boost 15% condition.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    have players in selection view and you see status bars of morale and condition. Morale is the one on the left. When it's low you click it and if on browser then click how many blue pack & confirm, on phone it will bring you to player card Injury/Morale/Condition page and you can select how many of your boosters to spend. You should only every need to use 2 blues (in singles they are 10% but two magically seems to make them happy), no matter how bummed they are. The reds the most you need to ever spend no matter how much longer the injury days is 5, and the greens boost 15% condition.
    Thanks, but i know how to use blue's i need to know how to hire a physiologist? Any ideas?

EDIT: OMG the penny just dropped - Using blue packs is the physiologist isnt it? :/
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeppers.
    Marc Symons likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]