Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: This is RIDICULOUS

Apprentice
    I have yet to see a double corner fail to score a goal.

Banned
    yup, there is no rhyme or reason for many of the things that happen, hence the major troll issue.

Won today, both games with my other account, first game 3-0 CL game (didnt watch and needed to win by 2 goals to advance to knockout, played 4-1-4-1 vs 4-1-4-1) and 20 mins later won 1-0 when I wanted to lose since I am tanking that account this season. Didnt change the lineup or anything as I was not logged in, so I played and won with players starting at 70% condition in a 4-1-4-1(me) vs 4-4-2 battle. so it goes to show you that condition means jack ****. that means that its possible that other things like morale and TACTICS could mean nothing as well.

cracicot, if you want to "tank" i would say u should put in some ilegal formation to lose possession and lose games. but does it really make sense?
    i just played my league game.
    i was winning 2-0 until 60th minute.
    the other guy gets crazy and changes his formation for an ilegal formation (no wingers) . and as soon as he did that, i've set tactics to "attack flanks" , wich is pretty much obvious!
    then, that "possession bar" wich indicates who is attacking more during the game is almost all mine.
    gess what?
    30 min of this possession "massacre" and the guy scores!
    this is AMAZING!!!
    i didnt score...even with all this possession and doing the flank attack

at least i won 2-1
    but it tastes like trash...
    one more time.... its just random and random stuff....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by el_loco View Post
    cracicot, if you want to "tank" i would say u should put in some ilegal formation to lose possession and lose games. but does it really make sense?
    i just played my league game.
    i was winning 2-0 until 60th minute.
    the other guy gets crazy and changes his formation for an ilegal formation (no wingers) . and as soon as he did that, i've set tactics to "attack flanks" , wich is pretty much obvious!
    then, that "possession bar" wich indicates who is attacking more during the game is almost all mine.
    gess what?
    30 min of this possession "massacre" and the guy scores!
    this is AMAZING!!!
    i didnt score...even with all this possession and doing the flank attack

at least i won 2-1
    but it tastes like trash...
    one more time.... its just random and random stuff....
    I am fully aware of how to tank, thanks. i neeeded to win the first game and couldnt change to the illegal formation after the first game in time hence the troll win for me.

The more stories I hear like yours, and the more troll results that happen to me, the more I realize that not much is as it seems in this game.
    Rev Dino and el_loco like this.

Corner kicks are so unrealistic in this game. I don't get trolled with corners, I actually score an avg of around 1 goal per match with corner kicks, but FIFA stats show that in professional leagues only 1 in 50 corners leads directly to a goal. In T11 almost every double corner is a certain goal and this is ridiculous, but this is the way the game works and there's nothing that we can do about it...

Banned
    i think there is a problem in my team one of my player got a yellow card in the first league match this season and after that he did not get any card
    11 matches have been played till now and still that yellow card is not cancelled the problem is if he get a yellow card inthe next match he will be suspended its really not fair

Teams score from corners more than they do from Penalties. That is too unrealistic. But I don't have those many corners scored against me as my Aerial Defender DC does a good job. I seem to be worried by Counter attack against me. 2 matches ago, my opponent had some 9 counter attacks and he scored from 3 of them, thus wining 3-1!!! And also, I believe once a player is sent off, the ten man team starts performing better and scoring God knows how!!!!?????
    el_loco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Corners are overpowered in this game.. I've been through this before many times and I'll say it again.
    Fully agree. I can understand el-loco. Do you know what I did? I am not saying this is right, but I started to play as often as can no matter 3 or 4 players in the last line ALL aerial defenders. I think more advantages then disadvantages. I won everything last season.

This is RIDICULOUS-aerial.jpg
    Last edited by Rev Dino; 11-02-2013 at 09:22 AM.
    el_loco likes this.
    Small dick guys area in red, blue and green.
    I did that, I won that...blah-blah-blah...

Rookie
    You guys all understand that this isn't FM2014 right? Thus you can't expect the success rates of corners in real football to be similar to the success rate in Top11 (Although even FM2014 likely has more corners scored than the 1/50 someone quoted earlier in this thread).

Likewise, the comments are essentially the "highlights" of the game. Thus corners which are going to score will always be shown, and many of the attempts that don't succeed will not be shown. Likewise double corners, or triple corners, which eventually end up scoring, will probably all be shown as they're part of the highlight, since they lead into the scoring movement.
    Rev Dino likes this.

every time a corner, I am very worried, fear of conceding,
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast