Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By itayfranko

Thread: Nordeus is actually doing as a favor!

Rookie

Nordeus is actually doing as a favor!

After losing again to a weaker team, and finishing third in a CL group that I was the strongest team in,
    I realized that Nordeus is actually doing us a favor...

If it were to me, I would make the game just like everyone wants: higher quality teams win and same quality teams draw.
    this way, EVERYONE would bid a lot of tokens on the really good players or even buy scout players, to be the highest quality possible.

Instead, stronger teams lose to weaker teams, so the bigger teams and token buyers get angry and stop buying tokens (or even stop playing),
    and the ones that don't buy tokens don't see the point in buying, while they're able to beat the stronger teams without them...

So I'm out of the CL and the Cup, but there isn't any drive for me to shop for stronger players and spend my money...

Thanks Nordeus!
    :-)
    Dman2pt and Saransh Vatsa like this.

Quote Originally Posted by itayfranko View Post
    After losing again to a weaker team, and finishing third in a CL group that I was the strongest team in,
    I realized that Nordeus is actually doing us a favor...

If it were to me, I would make the game just like everyone wants: higher quality teams win and same quality teams draw.
    this way, EVERYONE would bid a lot of tokens on the really good players or even buy scout players, to be the highest quality possible.

Instead, stronger teams lose to weaker teams, so the bigger teams and token buyers get angry and stop buying tokens (or even stop playing),
    and the ones that don't buy tokens don't see the point in buying, while they're able to beat the stronger teams without them...

So I'm out of the CL and the Cup, but there isn't any drive for me to shop for stronger players and spend my money...

Thanks Nordeus!
    :-)

I like optimistic people!!!!
    Cheers to Nordeus.