Thread: ID Lost. What i can do?

ID Lost. What i can do?

Hello guys, im new here in the forum, but not in the game.

Well, i start to play this for 3 months ago and i used to has a account as TuckasFC(old one) and i connect it to facebook. So, i change my mobile and start to play a new game, without connect with my facebook, that is TuckasBrändli.

And i was feeling angry because all the time that i will connect my game, before enter they ask if i want to connect to facebook, so i want to do this.

And today i came to my facebook on computer to try to delete the account TuckasFC to i put the TuckasBrandliFC on it. But, i dont know how, the account that is deletes is the wrong one.

Now im with my old account. And i dont want it.

How can i put it back!?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The teams are tied to whatever account you started them on, I believe there is no changing that. You can sign on to teams that are linked to Facebook from any device that has the app or a browser with Flash. The phone accounts stay with the phone I am pretty sure, though I always use the FB sign on... perhaps someone else more familiar with phone use on here can give a more complete answer?
    Or you can try contacting support: Nordeus Support
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you connect your account on a mobile device with your facebook account the facebook team overwrites your mobile account and unfortunately there's no way to get it back...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well, huh. I do not have the FB app on my phone, so am able to log in with whichever team I want, as I have more than 1 and they are all started on FB, and can then log out and log-in with the other teams. It's really nice since my computer internet isn't working as well as the phone one where I am. But I *never* connected any to my phone, as I was afraid when I got a new phone I would lose the team.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]