Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By el_loco
  • 3 Post By dv8r
  • 1 Post By Saransh Vatsa
  • 1 Post By Yasin Ali

Thread: Too Many Young Players?

Too Many Young Players?

Hi Guys,

I was windering if anybody knows if having too may young players in your team makes any differance to how they perform in matches, as I have a lot of players under 21 in my squad.

Thanks Stella.

It is nice to have a few experienced old player b/w28-30 in your team as the young players seem to perform better in the company of older ones. That is like a morale boost to know that someone experienced is there. It is just an experience of many players and Nordeus has not clearly stated it anywhere but it seems to be true.

agree. I noticed that even when the worst players of my squad are very young or old (about 30), they performs better than other players ( wich have higher Q and age between 23-27)
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    It is nice to have a few experienced old player b/w28-30 in your team as the young players seem to perform better in the company of older ones. That is like a morale boost to know that someone experienced is there. It is just an experience of many players and Nordeus has not clearly stated it anywhere but it seems to be true.
    I think it's coincidence. The game won't just give an invisible morale boost just because an experienced player is there, the game is not that complex, as what Craicot said before. I have played with a mixed team for many seasons and I get different results, sometimes good, sometimes bad... At the end of the day, it's the game engine that determines the results.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I think it's coincidence. The game won't just give an invisible morale boost just because an experienced player is there, the game is not that complex, as what Craicot said before. I have played with a mixed team for many seasons and I get different results, sometimes good, sometimes bad... At the end of the day, it's the game engine that determines the results.
    That morale boost part was a kind of a joke. I was like 'Just Saying'. Ya I agree it might have been a coincidence and I agree that the game is hot at all that complex as then we will not be losing with 80% possession.
    ThichDaBongFC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Given A'stella View Post
    Hi Guys,

I was windering if anybody knows if having too may young players in your team makes any differance to how they perform in matches, as I have a lot of players under 21 in my squad.

Thanks Stella.
    I love your team !!
    and also I don't think morale boost relate to some exp players during the match.

@el_loco: Same here. We can see a low performance player for sever continuing matches, that consider he could be bad for long run even if he is high Q.
    Last edited by ThichDaBongFC; 11-03-2013 at 02:46 PM.

Dreamer
    It makes ZERO difference. I always make sure my average age 22 MAX & I've been doing great for 8 seasons now.
    ThichDaBongFC likes this.