Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Nordeus - There ignorance baffles me

Agree with Killerbee. If buying tokens was worth it, that is if Nordeus really cared for their customers, most of the non token buyers including me would be buying a little. Like, about 2-5 dollars a month hardly matters but never if the developers don't care. What will i get out of investing money in a game, which i feel i would eventually abandon if nothing is done to make it better. That is why i don't see a point putting n money in this game. About half an hour of the day to take a break from other works and chill is fine, but now even that chilling out seems impossible as the troll results eat u up and u get even more frustrated. So down the line i see myself hitting the uninstall button on my phone. i will enjoy it till i can, if nordeus change it for the good, it is not only good for me, it is good for them as well. It won't last long this way. And yes, this game has gr8 potential, it has established a good platform, it just need to be worked upon to fix a few dozen bugs which i actually not difficult to fix if Nordeus is serious about fixing it.

How much money are Nordeus losing from the people on this thread alone? People who are refusing to buy any more tokens because of the incompetence of Nordeus? And how many other of their supposed 11m+ players who don't come here have also stopped buying tokens because of it?

Why can't Nordeus see this and get their arse in gear?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    How much money are Nordeus losing from the people on this thread alone? People who are refusing to buy any more tokens because of the incompetence of Nordeus? And how many other of their supposed 11m+ players who don't come here have also stopped buying tokens because of it?

Why can't Nordeus see this and get their arse in gear?
    Because it is mainly limited to this forum. If People got off their asses and told their friends on FB to stop, we might get somewhere.

But they need to make improvements soon.

Banned
    Maybe the people that play this game don't have friends

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Macca0507 View Post
    Maybe the people that play this game don't have friends
    Hmmm, according to nordeus, that would be millions of people. And considering that most of the managers in this game connect through Facebook and that is usually only created because you have at least one friend, I am starting to frown upon your theory.

Anyways, what more can i can say except to speak for yourself. I have a friend and you cant have him.
    Macca0507 likes this.

*Their
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Shhhhhhhhh..l. Everyone...... Don't vent, u may be banned!!!!!!!!!!! LOLs
    BigB79 likes this.

Rookie
    lucky me that was smart enough NEVER to buy Token...

I have emailed them today asking for answers. I am sure that it has been done many times before but i had to try. I have asked about any pending updates and have advised them that there support forums that they often guide people too have no information or help from moderators about these queries. I think it is time Nordeus realise and step up to help there CUSTOMERS as without us they do not have a game or a thriving business.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Nordeus really have issues when it comes to treating there customers, that's right 'customers' the people that make them a shed load of money. Weather your a token buyer or not the revenue generated by us simply being an active user is massive. Then what should i expect from three ex-Microsoft employees ( Branko Milutinovic, Ivan Stojisavljevic and Milan Jovovic) as Microsoft is another company that are almost impossible to deal with. I mean when you have a genuine problem with the game its not enough that there online support forms take forever to fill out with questions that are often not applicable to your query but you then wait for days to receive a blunt and un-helpful answer. I had got myself into a bidding war for a 19yr old ST - This ended up in me and another player still bidding in round 53, I had submitted my bid with 13 seconds to go and as soon as i hit 'BID' it told me i had 'LOST' the auction. So 53 Tokens down i felt like i deserved an answer. After days of searching for support i finally submitted a form and patiently waited. After a week i finally received a reply telling me that my explanation supported by screenshots "made no sense Of course it made no sense that's why I'm contacting you! To cut a long story short it came to nothing even though they admitted there systems showed a glitch in the system, they still refused to refund my tokens and very politely advised me to purchase some more with a link taking me straight to the Token purchase screen.

The reason Nordeus baffles me is that Top 11 is the biggest "Online football game in the world" with 40 million registered users and 11 million active monthly users. So why are they refusing to make improvements? why are they so ignorant and why do they not give a damn about un-satisfied customers? - I have bought one set of tokens and got another through a 'home insurance deal' but i refuse to buy anymore, I refuse to build my team not knowing where the game will be in a few months.

I am also an active user of the Russian equivalent of Facebook 'Odnoklassniki' and they are just as annoyed with Nordeus. With more and more people ditching the game creating more and more in-active teams. The fact that the game continues fine with in-active users and those teams actually seem to win games often i cannot see an end to Nordeus's ignorance and un-willingness to correct in-game faults. I mean if they refuse to agree to the 'Friendly game request' option i think improvements like 'game times' are a long way away.

Outcome - I will continue to play for now but will not buy any tokens for any reason.
    i agree with him Friendly game request' option should be a must i have already lost 2 opportunities to advance to champions league final due to friendly matches

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast