Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Questions about Stadiums and crowd bonuses

Questions about Stadiums and crowd bonuses

So i decided to build my stadium up a while back and i now have a 21,000 seater stadium ans 31k fans so why does it always say 0/21000 (No bonus) - So is no-one turning up? How does this work?

Reduce the ticket price and see. Maybe they will turn up then. My capacity too will be 21000 in 2 days. I hope this doesn't happen to me.

As Saransh said check your ticket price.
    My Ticket prices are set at 18 and i sell out my 111k stadium all the time. I have 1.14m fans and im on level 13 so i can set my prices higher.

I would set yours to anywhere between 5&8 and see how that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    As Saransh said check your ticket price.
    My Ticket prices are set at 18 and i sell out my 111k stadium all the time. I have 1.14m fans and im on level 13 so i can set my prices higher.

I would set yours to anywhere between 5&8 and see how that goes.
    Its stupid - My tickets are set at 15 for league and cups and 9 for friendlies. I am only level 4 mind. baffling me! - Can crowd still attend if there is construction being carried out elsewhere? I'm am constructing my training facilities but wouldn't have thought this would effect the fans attending a game. I will have to investigate :/

Do you get 0 fans on all matches, or just friendlies? Most likely is a ticket price problem, and friendlies must have a way lower ticket price.
    For an example, i have league matches with a ticket price of 9, and always get full attendance. In friendly matches i only get 20k/23,5k, with price 2 tickets.

If you have 0 attendance at league matches, either you have a way too high ticket price, or are doing really really badly in the league (this also decreases attendance) or there's some sort of bug :P

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Its stupid - My tickets are set at 15 for league and cups and 9 for friendlies. I am only level 4 mind. baffling me! - Can crowd still attend if there is construction being carried out elsewhere? I'm am constructing my training facilities but wouldn't have thought this would effect the fans attending a game. I will have to investigate :/
    You just answered my question... Your prices are way too high. At least, cut the league ones in half.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    15 for level 4????? I have kept it just 8 at level 7. Any higher, and i don't have full house. And yes, it doesn't matter if construction is going on, even if it is going on in the stadium itself, crowd attends all matches. So i can't be due to constructions.

Quote Originally Posted by Flinger View Post
    You just answered my question... Your prices are way too high. At least, cut the league ones in half.
    Ah okay - I win most games but will reduce dramatically. There was no guidance on how high they should be when i set them. Thanks for the advise.

It's not only a matter of gaining possession bonus. A 21k empty stadium brings you no revenue. I usually set my price to the max i can get a full attendance, but you can always sacrifice a 1% possession and get a few more $ of revenue.

And the friendlies, you'll have to cut them way down... Like i said, i'm level 6 and i don't get full attendance with $2 tickets...

Just to give you a clue, my level 4 team has league prices at 6$.
    Last edited by Flinger; 11-06-2013 at 11:13 AM.

It's like most things with supply and demand.

If you have 31k fans and 21k stadium capacity then around 66% of your fans can get in to see the game so there isn't much competition to buy tickets.

If I have 1.14m fans and a 111k stadium capacity then only around 10% of my fans can get in and therefore competition for tickets is greater and I can charge more.

To be honest I've never really bothered about revenue from ticket sales. If you get into the Champions league each season then prize money and learning when to sell players at the right time so that there is a good auction should be enough to keep your cash high.
    Macca0507 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast