Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dv8r

Thread: Any updates MDKII? again

Any updates MDKII? again

Why was this thread locked MDKII? It wasn't "aggressive or offensive", it was a legitimate question considering it's now 5 months since you said there would be changes.

Is it out of order to ask to be kept informed of when these supposed changes are happening and how they are progressing? You said 2 weeks ago you were looking into the free number change, how long can it take to change it from 1 token to no tokens, what testing needs to be done?!!! It's a joke and I can't believe Jose Mourinho put his name to a game where the company have a complete disregard for it's customers, it makes him look bad being associated with it and I wonder if he would still be the face of this game if he knew?!

Stop fobbing us off and tell us what's happening, when can we expect these changes, it's not hard!!!!!
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

Perhaps PM MDKII nicely? But I wouldn't post the contents of any PM in here.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Perhaps PM MDKII nicely? But I wouldn't post the contents of any PM in here.
    Tried that a few times. I get the impression our PR person isnt very keen on the public.

To be honest i would rather it was there for everyone to see. I want everyone to see how people like MDKII at Nordeus dont really care about their customers and highlight how much they fob us off. Their excuses are hilarious sometimes.

There was no need to lock this original thread and there was no need to not only lock but to totally delete the thread about Carcicot.

It does not take 5 months to change the friendly request system and would take less than a day to make the squad number change free. They are treating us as though we are stupid.
    Last edited by BigB79; 11-04-2013 at 10:21 PM.
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Tried that a few times. I get the impression our PR person isnt very keen on the public.

To be honest i would rather it was there for everyone to see. I want everyone to see how people like MDKII at Nordeus dont really care about their customers and highlight how much they fob us off. Their excuses are hilarious sometimes.

There was no need to lock this original thread and there was no need to not only lock but to totally delete the thread about Carcicot.

It does not take 5 months to change the friendly request system and would take less than a day to make the squad number change free. They are treating us as though we are stupid.
    Do not discuss or debate the moderation of the Forums or the Rules of Conduct. Is the foregoing sentence not clear English; are there words not in your dictionary? I am *not* treating anyone like they are stupid, patience is something I try to exercise. Even trying to very much right now. But I also want to be fair and civil, and we all need to follow the Rules. So don't be surprised if this thread gets closed again since you violated the Rules...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

affordable theme is something
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

MDKII
    The original thread was locked because there were multiple threads on the subject of the update already, and we would like to keep discussion localized for both easier moderation and to keep track of people's thoughts. The answer was the same as last time. The feature is currently in development and we're hoping to release it soon. We do not want to give an exact date, because we already had to delay the feature once. Our current stance is that we'd rather not give a date, than give a date and have to let you all down by needing to postpone it.

As this thread is a copy of the previous one, with attempting to discuss moderation, it is also being locked.