Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: HALL OF FAME | Unofficial Achievements List

Elite91 what do you mean with league masters ?

I have won all the league's. The cup was in the second season

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Is winning 5 league titles really actually worth a place in the hall of fame?
    U play normal 35T and have a healthy competition each level, it is actually worthwhile to have the name on here. I still need two more Leagues for that but notsure whether I will be taken in then as I can see no trophy cabinet on my android version an if that update doesn't come quickly.......

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    Elite91 what do you mean with league masters ?

I have won all the league's. The cup was in the second season
    I am sure he means that u have won all the league levels u have played. Suppose u have played 10 Levels, u need to have 10 League Trophies for getting this title.

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    there is the facts that you can be undefeated all season but without any title )
    Yes, Being undefeated is just a stat... You can draw too many games in the league, lose in Cup/CL both on away goals.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I am sure he means that u have won all the league levels u have played. Suppose u have played 10 Levels, u need to have 10 League Trophies for getting this title.
    Thnx for the explanation

U play normal 35T and have a healthy competition each level, it is actually worthwhile to have the name on here. I still need two more Leagues for that but notsure whether I will be taken in then as I can see no trophy cabinet on my android version an if that update doesn't come quickly.......
    I suppose for 35T players its a good achievement. If I setup a new account and placed it on a server like July Fourth server, there is no doubt I'd find a way to win many leagues.

Speaking of 35T only players...

Potemy - Trinity FC - 10 League Titles/3 Champions Leagues. That's worth a mention, he created a great legacy for 35T players.

What about those players that may have won the league at each level BUT have tanked at least once?

What about those players that may have won the league at each level BUT have tanked at least once?
    I guess according to Elite91, those who have tanked won't qualify as the players Number of Seasons:Level:Number of League Trophies = 1:1:1. The is what I interpret his description as. We may have a discussion upon that. Well, I won't qualify for sure. And I think even u did not manage to win all leagues u played, right??? I guess u lost one????

I guess according to Elite91, those who have tanked won't qualify as the players Number of Seasons:Level:Number of League Trophies = 1:1:1. The is what I interpret his description as. We may have a discussion upon that. Well, I won't qualify for sure. And I think even u did not manage to win all leagues u played, right??? I guess u lost one????
    Yes, I failed in L9, I had a poor start to the league season, while some other guy with a 'average' team kept on winning nearly every game. I nearly missed qualifying for the CL that season too.

Is winning 5 league titles really actually worth a place in the hall of fame?
    At least its a 5 months effort for beginners , thats a big thing as i think
    Tanking as i understand is like a fresh start but with overpowered team that dominate his league at most cases and it can't be equal with a team who kept scoring the 1st place in each season without any resting ^^'
    Last edited by elite91; 11-22-2013 at 07:28 PM.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast