Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Cheaters and Hackers

Question Cheaters and Hackers

OK Simple question is TE hackable.

This is going to sound like sour grapes but its now starting to annoy me. I have not been unsuccessful in my previous 3 seasons, Champion last 2 seasons, and 3rd in champions league, and scraped promotion in 7th place season 1. I accept another club may of had better cup runs, better luck in transfer market, maybe capitalised on youth players before me (though I have been constantly building something since day 1). My gripe is I am now playing teams at level four and in the Champions League who are not, a million pound better off than me, or five million. 10 Million how is that possible? It really is not, do the maths of perfect every season for 3 seasons, it does not add up, I have moved into a league where from previously being hard to beat (only lost 1 game last season, scored over 120 goals), and am now struggling to get a drawer. Fourteen games in and the leader of my league has an average player rating of 37, and a total club value of 38M.

Oh well I have had my moan, and as much as I enjoy the game I am now in a world of confused.com

People actually spend money on this game, just thought I'd let you know lol
    Cat Harrison and thon like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes it isn't a cheat or a hacker, just people who have a) spent money or b) a bunch of time doing offers/watching videos/etc.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Yes it isn't a cheat or a hacker, just people who have a) spent money or b) a bunch of time doing offers/watching videos/etc.
    I too have spent money, bought tokens. As far as I know you can only buy tokens, which enables you to do lots of things to help you win future games. But other than loans I do not believe that you can turn tokens into fake money? It is from winning games you earn money (am I right so far). What I am saying is knowing how well I have done myself, I do not believe if you had won everything possible to this point, that a club could have $10,000,0000 more than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Brand View Post
    I too have spent money, bought tokens. As far as I know you can only buy tokens, which enables you to do lots of things to help you win future games. But other than loans I do not believe that you can turn tokens into fake money? It is from winning games you earn money (am I right so far). What I am saying is knowing how well I have done myself, I do not believe if you had won everything possible to this point, that a club could have $10,000,0000 more than me.
    With tokens you can buy cash - £4.6M = 25T / £9.2M = 45T / £18.4M = 85T (Level 4 values)

Simply click on the cash bar and it will take you to the cash purchase screen.
    Last edited by Marc Symons; 11-05-2013 at 06:19 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, loans turn tokens into $$.
    So do free agents, and it wouldn't take an insane effort over a few seasons to build up $$ that way, that is the beauty of FAs, they build value with only spending T. When you say they have 10,xxx,xxx more than you, is that CASH on hand or TEAM VALUE? Both can be worked up by careful market buying and selling, as well as T purchase. 38M doesn't sound too nuts to me.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 12-02-2013 at 09:23 AM. Reason: speeling
    Marc Symons and destro like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

my 35T team at level 4 has average of 37 too. just do intelligent tranfert and have abit luck. 37M for level4 mean nothing to me. it equal 5 good young player, ====> your leader should be an average team spend no more than 50-100 tk a season
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

IM lvl 3 and my team value is 45ml + another 15 ml ready to be spend , and team Q is 32 . And that is average, i have seen people on my server with way better teams . I do not buy tokens ,just work hard on transfer market and ofc wining games
    Last edited by destro; 11-05-2013 at 07:31 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Level 4 - Average is 40.3 - Team value £75.5M - £13.9M ready to spend - Fletcher FC

Yes thats nothing special, my maine Team last season was 32 average and the value was around 50M, just buy fast trainer, and train them every day and i do not buy tokens. This season in level 5 is 37.2 and over 62M.
    My other Team in level 4 is now 30.1 average and 32M.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast