Thread: Selling players on app version

Selling players on app version

Hey im using the mobile app..i want to sell players so ive put one up for sale. I cant see if anyone had offered etc can they still sell if i dont accept offers? If not what do i beed to do to sell plesse. Thank yoy

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I know, right? You can't see if anyone has bid, but your guy *is* on the tranny list, even though you can't tell! One of the things in mobile that just doesn't compare to the browser version. (I like the mobile better for some stuff, training/points I think is easier on phone)
    When you transfer list you do not have to manually "accept" the offer, the highest offer wins automatically. It is only in Negotiations where you have to manually accept.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I know, right? You can't see if anyone has bid, but your guy *is* on the tranny list, even though you can't tell! One of the things in mobile that just doesn't compare to the browser version. (I like the mobile better for some stuff, training/points I think is easier on phone)
    When you transfer list you do not have to manually "accept" the offer, the highest offer wins automatically. It is only in Negotiations where you have to manually accept.
    Totally correct. It is a bit annoying that we don't get to know if anyone has bid for our players. We only get to know when the auction is over. If the player is sold then someone had bid on him, else no one bid. We don't even get to know when the auction will be over.

Yes that part and negotiations are the poor thing in the mobile versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Yes that part and negotiations are the poor thing in the mobile versions.
    Also we can't change player names, squad no.s etc. On the phone version.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Also we can't change player names, squad no.s etc. On the phone version.
    I played on android long back so can't remember if there was an option to change name,number etc or not but in the iOS app you can change the player's name,number etc
    But it's not worth to spend 1 t unless you've lots of tokens to burn.