Thread: Skill Progess Bar and Gain%

Pro

Skill Progess Bar and Gain%

I stiil cannot figure the above out. Please help me...

The skill progress bar is the progress being made from the last Skill point received. When the bar is full (100%) then the sk is awarded/received and used to allocate to the player. ????

If the above is true, then what is the purpose of the Gain % column? I think I am confused between the two set of % numbers

thanks

Whend the bar is full you receive the SP, the only intention is for you to see If the player is near or far to reach the next SP.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Whend the bar is full you receive the SP, the only intention is for you to see If the player is near or far to reach the next SP.
    thanks

So true...why worry about the Gains in between matches and training. If a player does not get a few appoints after two or three sessions and games, then you know he is a slow trainer and either light a cracker or boot him out...

On the other hand ..
    A choice Between Two Equal Quality Players ...a slow trainer who recovers faster than a fast trainer... which would you choose?

Sorry, but did not get the question.

In any case i am always looking for the fast trainers in all ages.
    Even in the older guys i always try to get the more expensive ones, i do not have a prove that it makes a diference, but i prefere that way.

The progress bar as above lets you know how far away from the next skill point / the Gain is how much each player gains with each training ie stretching a fast trainer will gain a lot more each session than a slow trainer .

I think I would choose a fast trainer for your question !!!!

hope that helps Dizzee

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    I stiil cannot figure the above out. Please help me...

The skill progress bar is the progress being made from the last Skill point received. When the bar is full (100%) then the sk is awarded/received and used to allocate to the player. ????

If the above is true, then what is the purpose of the Gain % column? I think I am confused between the two set of % numbers

thanks
    Gain % is how much they gained from that training and the bar indicates how far to the next skill point

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It is useful to see how much they gain to determine if they are a fast trainer, and what their best training is.
    I think all recover at the same rate, it is how much condition used that varies, and it seems the faster the trainer the more loss of condition, though I have noticed on the guys I have the physical column really high they don't lose as fast...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]