Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Token prices go up !!

Token prices go up !!

What a rip - As if tokens didn't cost enough. A friend messaged me to tell me that he wanted to buy 500 tokens for £30 but you cant. You have to spend £50 to get 650, so an extra £20 for an extra 150 Tokens?! and if you want to spend £20 (a tenner less) you only get 229 (less that half the £30 package used to cost) - They have the time to put up token prices but not to fix in-game issues! disgusting! As if tokens weren't expensive enough!!

Token prices go up !!-tokens.jpg
    dv8r, Jerry Teoh, aiureah and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    What a rip - As if tokens didn't cost enough. A friend messaged me to tell me that he wanted to buy 500 tokens for £30 but you cant. You have to spend £50 to get 650, so an extra £20 for an extra 150 Tokens?! and if you want to spend £20 (a tenner less) you only get 229 (less that half the £30 package used to cost) - They have the time to put up token prices but not to fix in-game issues! disgusting! As if tokens weren't expensive enough!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tokens.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	14772

Doesn't effect me as I buy no tokens but this is really pathetic they have time for all this but not to look into customer demands and to meet their wants which is not only for them but for the game as well.... Pathetic cheapness by Nordeus!!!!
    Marc Symons likes this.

What makes me laugh is that you can still buy them for the original £31.16 on the top eleven site.

Token prices go up !!-tokens-2.png

SO they have upped the prices when logging in through Facebook but have kept prices when logging in through topeleven.com ?? conning FB users? - I know different companies charge different prices for tokens but this is both Nordeus official sales so why are they different?

Where are you buying them from? I just took this screenshot of mine...

Why is mine different? Facebook page.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

It should be $50 for 650T and NOT £50... Nordeus wouldn't lose anything if they reduce costs slightly since its only virtual currency they are selling.

For me I won't be buying anymore tokens at the new prices for sure and I'm pretty a lot of other token buyers may not buy in future at higher prices, I've worked out that the price increase is about 20%
    Last edited by July Fourth; 11-07-2013 at 05:38 PM.
    Dilema and aiureah like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Another reason why I won't be buying anymore tokens from this disgusting joke of a company!!!!!
    Jerry Teoh likes this.

lets not spend a dime on the game anymore unless Nordeus do something about the current problems

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Teoh View Post
    lets not spend a dime on the game anymore unless Nordeus do something about the current problems
    They still won't listen and probably give you into trouble for saying this...free speech and all that unless you live in China,North Korea,Nordeus forum world!!!!
    Jerry Teoh likes this.
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

God and i thought the price was already way too high...

Dreamer
    ah .. I can see what Nordeus are doing here .. they just putting the price up for a few days before they announce their 2 month 80% off Christmas token sell ... I know I it .. I can feel it ... well either that or they think they have an easy target market that will pay whatever price they decide to set for these tokens ... anyways .. someones got to pay for their Christmas party.

I for one believe they will be giving us all free tokens for Christmas ... in Nordeus I trust ..... (hope they don't prove me wrong).

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast