Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Token prices go up !!

Apprentice
    I don't think that's even legal
    aiureah likes this.
    no info for you my watchers :P

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    I emailed them and i was told that everyone's prices vary depending on there in-game circumstances? - so basically the pick and choose who the want to rip off !!
    We can take them to court, what they are doing now is against the law. It is called discrimination.

Price is up... _|_

I think the most people will stop buying Tokens now, that's just too expensive.

Banned
    I am genuinely shocked that there isn't more anger on this thread.

I'd be really interested to hear Lord Nordeus' take on this and am surprised that no statement has been released. Every other company would do it even though it is a smokescreen for their greed (inflation, overheads, working capital blah blah blaaaah) so it will be interesting to see what dominates the complaining unwashed masses more-

Price hike or in game bugs

Because then Lord Nordeus will know what we really care about...

Quote Originally Posted by Macca0507 View Post
    Possibly due to the fact that the prices have not changed for everyone yet.

Also a lot of people on here do not buy tokens, so in that case it doesn't make a difference or can even improve the gameplay. If less people buy tokens and the people who do buy tokens buy less of them, then the game becomes more interesting for people who don't buy. Less bidding wars, less overpowered teams and such.

I think Nordeus just makes a calculation on the end effect of such a change. The people who they get the most money from on tokens may not stop buying based on this change. So the profit they gain from them may offset the losses from the people who only bought very occasionally.
    Macca0507 likes this.

I'd be really interested to hear Lord Nordeus' take on this and am surprised that no statement has been released. Every other company would do it even though it is a smokescreen for their greed (inflation, overheads, working capital blah blah blaaaah) so it will be interesting to see what dominates the complaining unwashed masses more-

Price hike or in game bugs

Because then Lord Nordeus will know what we really care about...
    I think for "the complaining unwashed masses" it would be the bugs because the vast majority don't buy tokens and IF Nordeus ever get round to fixing them then they will be more anger in this thread.

Are you really surprised that there is no statement from Nordeus, to be fair they probably do have a statement but are currently testing it for bugs and we should get it in a couple of years!!!
    aiureah likes this.

Banned
    Not surprised in the slightest actually. They cannae even be bothered to release the 'smokescreen' statement that I commented on.

I think that their statement will roll out to some servers by 20plenty then to everyone a 'little later on' as soon as 'potential issues have been looked into'.

Either that or when good old hell freezes over

Don't forget the fact that the token buyers on the forums who haven't had this change implemented yet might be inclined to buy a bulk of tokens before the change affects them, so they probably have no desire to clarify the decision.

Not surprised in the slightest actually. They cannae even be bothered to release the 'smokescreen' statement that I commented on.

I think that their statement will roll out to some servers by 20plenty then to everyone a 'little later on' as soon as 'potential issues have been looked into'.

Either that or when good old hell freezes over
    Half the time they don't even reply to PM's never mind release any statements.

I PM'd a moderator asking a question and when I didn't get a reply I PM'd them again and when they finally got back to me they rather cheekily said that they forgot to reply!!!! I then replied to them and im still waiting for a reply back.

Considering this is customer driven business then you would think they would be on the ball when dealing witb their customers...but no not Nirdeus

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast