Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Where do they get players?

Where do they get players?

Where do they get players?-my-team.jpg

THIS IS MY TEAM

I am level 5, my rating is 38.9. The highest player i can get at an auction age 18 or 19 is Rating 39.
    In Championship league i played 2 or 3 players that are Level 5 also, BUT Rated 45+.
    Most of their players are Rating 49 or 47 with special skills. Where do they get these players??
    My scout list has players that are rated from 45 to 49, but no one buys them. The same players have been available for the whole season. There must be another way that I don't know aboy.
    Please help me understand.
    Really appreciate your time and help.
    Thanks.

LOOK AT HIS TEAM

Where do they get players?-trung.jpg
    Last edited by Sura; 11-08-2013 at 08:18 PM.

Well the scout list is shared but not with the entire managers of the same level, so there are diferent lists for diferent players.
    Also he can buy 5* or even scouts and power train them or If he got the tokens personal training them.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    There are three ways to get players.
    1. The Tranny List (open to all on your server that see them as 3-5* for their level)
    2. Mr. Scout: a shared list, and it does change, as players get sold, and when it alerts you to new players
    3. Negotiations: you can also acquire players through negotiations that are 3-5* (for your level, if you are level 4 which OP is) with other players (in your league, Cup or CL, or your friends) on your server.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-08-2013 at 11:09 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't see anything to special at this team, great players but nothing special. From what I see there, most of them are from the transfer market and few of them from the scouter list (maybe).

Topic moved to 'Gneral Discussion'.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook