Thread: Ticket prices

Banned

Ticket prices

Im currently a level 11, what ticket prices for home games do similar level players find Works without being too high, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion11 View Post
    Im currently a level 11, what ticket prices for home games do similar level players find Works without being too high, thanks.
    Im level 13 and set mine to 18 and always sell out my stadium. I think at level 11 I set it at 15 without any problems.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Im level 13 and set mine to 18 and always sell out my stadium. I think at level 11 I set it at 15 without any problems.
    Cheers pal, that´s actually what i´m at so i´m not under cutting myself then.

Another thing then you might help me out with, what formation do you think guarentees a win against a 4-4-2 classic, i know there are no guarentees in anything but what do you think is the formation that plays best against that formation, thanks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion11 View Post
    Cheers pal, that´s actually what i´m at so i´m not under cutting myself then.

Another thing then you might help me out with, what formation do you think guarentees a win against a 4-4-2 classic, i know there are no guarentees in anything but what do you think is the formation that plays best against that formation, thanks.
    Effective formations known to beat the 4-4-2 Classic are 3-5-2, 4-5-1 V and 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond.

Quote Originally Posted by wishaam View Post
    Effective formations known to beat the 4-4-2 Classic are 3-5-2, 4-5-1 V and 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond.
    No it doesn't.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by wishaam View Post
    That is just to say. I am fed up of 4-4-2 classic dominance and have lost to weaker teams using that even if I use ND or V style. 4-4-2 classic has been overpowered and there seems to be no guaranteed formation to work against it. Even if logically 4-5-1 V shud work, it doesn't most of the time and when it does, it is either luck or due to huge Q difference. If they have to make a versatile game, they should not have such dominating formation.

Have you tried using 4-4-2 classic yourself against it? I normally find that or 4-5-1v works.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Have you tried using 4-4-2 classic yourself against it? I normally find that or 4-5-1v works.
    Due to rare appearances of ML and MR on my TL, I can't buy them and so can't play 4-4-2. Well, I don't udrstnd why it is so overpowered when it has no AMC and no DMC. I mean, u can exploit it so easily by putting AMCs logically but applicationwise, it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Due to rare appearances of ML and MR on my TL, I can't buy them and so can't play 4-4-2. Well, I don't udrstnd why it is so overpowered when it has no AMC and no DMC. I mean, u can exploit it so easily by putting AMCs logically but applicationwise, it doesn't matter.
    Problem is there no logic to T11!!!

I don't have a ML Or MR either, I've got 2 AMC and I've played them there and they've done ok there. Played a striker and LB In LM aswell and they have played well.