Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: UNOFFICIAL: Jerseys & Emblems exchange (PGCătălin)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    Don't know if I'm being thick here guys, but how do you send Logos and Jerseys??
    Click on item and you have option for send.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

UNOFFICIAL: Jerseys & Emblems exchange (PGCătălin)-slhcrbj.pngUNOFFICIAL: Jerseys & Emblems exchange (PGCătălin)-jj3rlri.pngUNOFFICIAL: Jerseys & Emblems exchange (PGCătălin)-cv2fkev.png
    I also want to change my teams jerseys and logo so if any kind soul would have those to send me.

I have jerseys and logos below and am willing to trade them for those above if needed.

I would be forever grateful
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UNOFFICIAL: Jerseys & Emblems exchange (PGCătălin)-brez-naslova4.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by DonPhoenix View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sLHcrBJ.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	1067Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jJ3rlRI.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	1068Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cv2FkEv.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	1069
    I also want to change my teams jerseys and logo so if any kind soul would have those to send me.

I have jerseys and logos below and am willing to trade them for those above if needed.

I would be forever grateful
    I will add that jerseys from down tomorrow on list, but are you sure you can trade them, did you check to see?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Problem is, I only have jerseys and logo that I use atm because I deleted 2 unused jerseys just 2 weeks ago. So now when I click on either logo or jersey, I only have option for home/away kit; using the logo.

PS: If you didn't add those above yet and still have the intention, I would actually prefer those:
    UNOFFICIAL: Jerseys & Emblems exchange (PGCătălin)-nup4tcx.pngUNOFFICIAL: Jerseys & Emblems exchange (PGCătălin)-3outpjc.pngUNOFFICIAL: Jerseys & Emblems exchange (PGCătălin)-9dcecix.png
    Last edited by DonPhoenix; 01-22-2013 at 05:25 AM.

Ok, last question because I need to be sure, when I'm adding you on the list. Did you paid for them with tokens?
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 01-22-2013 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Ok, last question because I need to be sure, when I'm adding you on the list. Did you paid for them with tokens?
    I paid with tokens for 1 of them.

Can you tell me which one is it? or upload a picture only with that item so I can post it.

UNOFFICIAL: Jerseys & Emblems exchange (PGCătălin)-e1.png x2 emblems for donation.

Can you tell me which one is it? or upload a picture only with that item so I can post it.
    The darkest jersey.

I will take one of the emblems...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e1.png 
Views:	91 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	1092 x2 emblems for donation.

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast