Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Does anyone have a good MC?

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    But Member's first one is exceptional. He is only 4* and has so many goals and even Ratings of 9. How lucky he is to get him!!!!! Has to be a bug, why Nordeus????
    Yeah, but 4* MC's are bound to get many good ratings at L4 when they play against inactive teams more often, I'm L24 and I face many active managers now at the top of my server, not many players score many goals a season, Your lucky if you can get a striker or midfielder that will score 20+ in a season.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Or... THIS

he is AMC

so cool your player with power training
    Kevin Cheng likes this.

~ click image to see my ordinary club ~
    Use Your Money In Real Life

The Power Of 5-3-2

Yeah, but 4* MC's are bound to get many good ratings at L4 when they play against inactive teams more often, I'm L24 and I face many active managers now at the top of my server, not many players score many goals a season, Your lucky if you can get a striker or midfielder that will score 20+ in a season.
    Hmmmm... That is very true as now my MCs get much lower ratings than they used to get 3-4 seasons ago that too while I am only 7 level. For u, it must be even more.

Apprentice
    Now that I think about it, my two MCs are rarely mentioned in game commentary. I guess the game isn't too exciting in the midfield battle.

Both my MC are good - One who is a FK taker out-shines the other by far and scores alot. I like this position.

Does anyone have a good MC?-whil.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Or... THIS

Great player at an unbelievable level - Did have a chuckle that he is yossi benayoun mind
    I mean 18yrs old and you choose yossi benayoun - Please explain lol

My best midfielder
    Does anyone have a good MC?-cruyff.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Great player at an unbelievable level - Did have a chuckle that he is yossi benayoun mind
    I mean 18yrs old and you choose yossi benayoun - Please explain lol
    It's not a difficult choice, Yossi Benayoun is a player that gives it all when he comes on to the field of play, He had one of the most rememerable loan spells at Arsenal a couple of years ago and justifies Arsene Wengers decision to bring in him when things were looking bleak that season after an 8-2 loss against Man Utd, He was very influential and scored important goals in helping Arsenal reaching 3rd in the league. This is not the only time I've had Benayoun at July Fourth, The last time was over a year ago... While Benayoun was still at Arsenal. I've missed him since the end of that loan spell, but now he wouldn't get into the team had Arsenal made the move permanent when you have players like Wilshere,Özil,Cazorla and the in-from Ramsey at the moment.

It's not a difficult choice, Yossi Benayoun is a player that gives it all when he comes on to the field of play, He had one of the most rememerable loan spells at Arsenal a couple of years ago and justifies Arsene Wengers decision to bring in him when things were looking bleak that season after an 8-2 loss against Man Utd, He was very influential and scored important goals in helping Arsenal reaching 3rd in the league. This is not the only time I've had Benayoun at July Fourth, The last time was over a year ago... While Benayoun was still at Arsenal. I've missed him since the end of that loan spell, but now he wouldn't get into the team had Arsenal made the move permanent when you have players like Wilshere,Özil,Cazorla and the in-from Ramsey at the moment.
    True he is a give-it-all type of player - However i can only ever remember his greatness as a Liverpool player.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    True he is a give-it-all type of player - However i can only ever remember his greatness as a Liverpool player.
    Even I remember the Benayoun of West Ham/Liverpool days, Always made me wonder why didn't Arsenal buy him earlier in his and took a bit of a chance, transfer fee wouldn't exactly would of been huge.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast