Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: You can only focus on league or Cup but not both

Addicted

You can only focus on league or Cup but not both

If u try both, u end up with no trophy as u will not be able to put up a top eleven team on so many matches

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    If u try both, u end up with no trophy as u will not be able to put up a top eleven team on so many matches
    oh no... How did people manage to get treble then??

Addicted
    I'm talking about normal lucky teams with normal budget. Treble winners usually are boosted by lots of tokens and lots of luck

Quote Originally Posted by ThichDaBongFC View Post
    oh no... How did people manage to get treble then??

I'm talking about normal lucky teams with normal budget. Treble winners usually are boosted by lots of tokens and lots of luck
    Not really.
    Why would you not be able to focus on all matches? I'm not seeing you mention any reasons at all.

Addicted
    Reasons are many -- injuries, tiredness, low morale, poor form....limit to how much power packs can help

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee View Post
    Not really.
    Why would you not be able to focus on all matches? I'm not seeing you mention any reasons at all.

Dreamer
    Why not? You can. I've won the league & champ league double many times now. Even 2 seasons ago,I almost did the treble. Lost the cup final on penalties. The only time I've gone past the play offs in the cup.

Reasons are many -- injuries, tiredness, low morale, poor form....limit to how much power packs can help
    1) You can't cure form, so there's no guarantee that benching/swapping a player will lead to him regaining form.

2) Injuries will always happen, but again there's no indication on which players they will affect nor does it matter if you focus on cup/cl/league. If a player is injured, he'll be injured for all competitions, not just one of them.

3) Low morale is no issue. They are the easiest packs to earn (up to 3 per game, also applicable on friendlies) and are needed in very low amounts. (2 packs even heals morale to 100% in case you have a player you need to play who has been benched down to 0 morale)

4) Tiredness is annoying, but not more than that. Over the day you have enough stamina for 2 matches and possibly some trainings. The only issue is the match scheduling in which the games may follow one after another.

For point 3 and 4, it's been widely questioned whether or not condition and morale have any influence on games. If they don't, then those 2 factors become even more irrelevant.

Basically you're saying that the packs you earn in regular conditions are not enough to keep a team in shape for games in multiple competitions. I don't agree with this. With the packs from friends and occasional packs from watching videos you should be fine to compete in all competitions. Only the typical injury frenzies can hurt you, but even that shouldn't stop you from competing.
    TypTex likes this.

Last season with one of my teams i ended second in the league just 1point behind 1st, was finalist in CL and whent to the last 8 of cup, without Buying tokens, just 22 players squad, trying to rotate the players without loosing Q, and i agree that you need a few greens, but it is possible.
    TypTex likes this.

Apprentice
    i think its only really posible to for teh trebble with token buying and beign able to see alot of vids , without that its very hard . I've managed the double , but the cup seems to be beyond me , this year was teh first time i got past the first match
    no info for you my watchers :P

Absolutely untrue. If you have a good rotational strategy, there is no reason why you can't you can focus on 2 or more competitions, regardless of tokens spent. However if you just play the same players over and over again, then you'll have a problem.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast