Thread: match fixing

match fixing

Do game admins faights against match fixing? I have one:

match fixing-fixed-game.jpg

Me an mloelon fightin for the first place. Today was the game mloelon against D'gunners, where gunners didn't played with best selection - best defender, midlefielder and attacker nad left on the bench. Why? Because both managers ar indonesians, and they are friends.

Is there any instance, that investigates match fixing problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Oskars Morozovs View Post
    Do game admins faights against match fixing? I have one:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fixed game.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	15018

Me an mloelon fightin for the first place. Today was the game mloelon against D'gunners, where gunners didn't played with best selection - best defender, midlefielder and attacker nad left on the bench. Why? Because both managers ar indonesians, and they are friends.

Is there any instance, that investigates match fixing problems?

That is cheap unsportsmanlike show. They must be IRL friends and that mleone or what even must have called this gunners and told him to do this. Or else such mutual corporation doesn't make sense. Or they may be fb frnds....... Anyways, that is sad for u. Win the first position and give in his face a, "Get Lost Sucka"!!!!!! All the best and I am with u. Hope this idiot loses his 1st rank.

Whend you have those cases, you can report them to Nordeus, maybe they can do something about that.
    In any case we here cant do nothing to help you. Just suport you in your pain.