Thread: Young players with less stars or older players with more stars?

Rookie

Young players with less stars or older players with more stars?

Which is better? To give more money for young & expencier players with less stars and train them throu seasons or to buy older & cheaper players with lots of stars and sell them and buy new older players with more stars at begining of every season?

after each season, I usually sell older players and buy young players high index
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

If you do not buy tokens, you need to balanced your squad with both, older and youngers, because a young fast trainer is way more expensive, and you do not have enought money to buy only youngers.
    A older player with 5* near the sixt, can stay in your Team for 3 seasons without any problem. 2 seasons as 5 stars and 1 as 4 stars.
    In lower levels you do not need a squad full of scouts to be competitive.

Rookie
    This is my first season and I am by far first in my league and got lost in 1/4 finals Cup. At half of League season I did bought tokens but 50 of them....just to be able to bid for wanted players....not for scouts......keeping in mind that I will have enought tokens to change my whole team if needed, so my question is regarding money. I was thinking that is better to buy fresh 11 players every season that are older, even 30 years old ones with 6* (for 2nd level) than young fast trainer with near 5*....because that young one will train max +2* in one season (if I am not wrong) and at end of season he will lose 1* so he will have 6* at begining of new season and with old players I will just sell them and buy new with also 7* (for 3rd season) for 5 times less money that young fast trainer costs. Is this making sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    If you do not buy tokens, you need to balanced your squad with both, older and youngers, because a young fast trainer is way more expensive, and you do not have enought money to buy only youngers.
    A older player with 5* near the sixt, can stay in your Team for 3 seasons without any problem. 2 seasons as 5 stars and 1 as 4 stars.
    In lower levels you do not need a squad full of scouts to be competitive.
    , youngers,fast growth and will sell more than in next session.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Apprentice
    Young players cost more but it saves you tokens since you can keep them for many seasons. Old players need to be traded off regularly every season or two if you want to stay competitive.