Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Will Top Eleven remain competitive if Tokens are taken away??

Question Will Top Eleven remain competitive if Tokens are taken away??

Been playing top eleven for three seasons now and i must say that the most difficult part for me is gaining tokens and also using those tokens to out bid other players on the transfer market.it is always joyful anytime i buy a top player with little tokens and very painful when you spend 5 or more tokens on a player and eventually loose the bid.

I therefore want to ask,will it hurt the spirit or competitive nature of the game if tokens were taken out or made very easy to get.currently i have zero tokens and i need some badly.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Well you can try to complete some offers to get some tokens for free and if they will remove the tokens they will have to close the game, that's their way to win moneys from this game and without moneys they can't keep this huge game/company.
    fiddwann likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Well you can try to complete some offers to get some tokens for free and if they will remove the tokens they will have to close the game, that's their way to win moneys from this game and without moneys they can't keep this huge game/company.
    Wouldn't really matter....they are doing a good job themselves of destroying the game and driving paying customers away.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddwann View Post
    Been playing top eleven for three seasons now and i must say that the most difficult part for me is gaining tokens and also using those tokens to out bid other players on the transfer market.it is always joyful anytime i buy a top player with little tokens and very painful when you spend 5 or more tokens on a player and eventually loose the bid.

I therefore want to ask,will it hurt the spirit or competitive nature of the game if tokens were taken out or made very easy to get.currently i have zero tokens and i need some badly.
    Pointless. You should manage spending your tokens. A successful 35 token a season player, would not allow themselves to spend 5 tokens on a player. The issue is mainly people not being able to use tokens wisely.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Can't agree with this statement at all. Keep in mind the token currency is completely free to them. It serves as nothing more than to generate income.
    The only visible cost they have are maintaining the servers, which can very very easily be done with the money they make from sponsors (the dudes we watch videos from, fill in surveys for and shop from to earn a precious token or two or a health pack.).

How do they actually invest the money they earn? I can't see it. Customer service? Non existant. Official merchandise? Laughable and the game would not suffer at all without it. Game improvements? They never happen.

The way it looks to me as a customer is that they take the full profit and put it into their pockets rather than investing anything back into the game. I may be wrong, but if I am, the PR is definitely not putting in any effort to make me think otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee View Post
    Can't agree with this statement at all. Keep in mind the token currency is completely free to them. It serves as nothing more than to generate income.
    The only visible cost they have are maintaining the servers, which can very very easily be done with the money they make from sponsors (the dudes we watch videos from, fill in surveys for and shop from to earn a precious token or two or a health pack.).

How do they actually invest the money they earn? I can't see it. Customer service? Non existant. Official merchandise? Laughable and the game would not suffer at all without it. Game improvements? They never happen.

The way it looks to me as a customer is that they take the full profit and put it into their pockets rather than investing anything back into the game. I may be wrong, but if I am, the PR is definitely not putting in any effort to make me think otherwise.
    They dont force people to buy tokens so you guys can't really argue about this lol. They dont take your money, you GIVE it to them willingly. so if they make money off of the tokens good for them. Although I agree the least they could do is provide some decent customer service.
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

S1- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd
    S2- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd, CL: 3rd
    S3- L: 4th, Cup: 2nd round, CL: R16
    S4- L: 1st, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals
    S5- L: 2nd, Cup: Playoffs, CL: Quarter finals
    S6- L: 3rd, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals.
    S7- L: 1st, Cup: Winners, CL: 3rd
    S8- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: Winners
    S9- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: R16

Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    They dont force people to buy tokens so you guys can't really argue about this lol. They dont take your money, you GIVE it to them willingly. so if they make money off of the tokens good for them. Although I agree the least they could do is provide some decent customer service.
    Where do you see me saying they force us to buy tokens? The statement he made is that this game would not be able to exist without people buying tokens. And that I disagree with for the reasons I mentioned above.

Nobody is forced to buy tokens, just greatly encouraged through very intrusive means.