Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: DC/DL vs DL/DC

DC/DL vs DL/DC

Hello!

When a player is a dualpostion player, for example DC/DL.

Why does it show like DC/DL sometimes and other times DL/DC?

Is the player "better" on DC when it is DC/DL and vice versa?

And how do they become DL/DC instead of DC/DL if that is the case? Should the DL/DC have more on attack and DC/DL More on defence?

// Johan

Quote Originally Posted by Johan Lång View Post
    Why does it show like DC/DL sometimes and other times DL/DC?
    // Johan
    DC/DL: His first role is DC, second one is DL. Same for others like ST/AMC, MC/DMC..

Should the DL/DC have more on attack and DC/DL More on defence?
    // Johan
    NO, depend on his skill stats and how you/pre-owner wanna train him in purpose. Often DL/DC or DC/DL has Defend stats > Attacking Stats at the beginning.

Banned
    WRONG!!! It makes no difference the order that they are put in. They will be equally adept/inept in either position. When you train a new position, the 'new' position will go latterly- that is what you may have come across

Don't think it matters. I've had a player who was DC/DL on the training screen then he was DL/DC in the squad list screen.

It would be too complicated for Nordeus to program it so that it matters what comes first.

Quote Originally Posted by ThichDaBongFC View Post
    DC/DL: His first role is DC, second one is DL. Same for others like ST/AMC, MC/DMC..

NO, depend on his skill stats and how you/pre-owner wanna train him in purpose. Often DL/DC or DC/DL has Defend stats > Attacking Stats at the beginning.

The reason why Im asking is that i have a couple of players that are DC/DL and DC/DR one day, and the other day they are DL/DC and DR/DC regardless if they played DR, DC or DL the last game

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Don't think it matters. I've had a player who was DC/DL on the training screen then he was DL/DC in the squad list screen.

It would be too complicated for Nordeus to program it so that it matters what comes first.
    Nah, it makes sence to me. And its not that complicated to program. For an example, ML/AML you need 34% def / 33% att / 33% phy.
    and AML/ML you need 33% def / 34 % att / 33 phy atleast. Wouldnt be any problem to implement that.
    And another sidenote, a pure DL would be better on the DL-postion than a player that is DC/DL, cause the pure DL has simply more routine in that position than the DC/DL. In most cases.

Nah, it makes sence to me. And its not that complicated to program. For an example, ML/AML you need 34% def / 33% att / 33% phy.
    and AML/ML you need 33% def / 34 % att / 33 phy atleast. Wouldnt be any problem to implement that.
    And another sidenote, a pure DL would be better on the DL-postion than a player that is DC/DL, cause the pure DL has simply more routine in that position than the DC/DL. In most cases.
    You are forgetting what kind of company is creating this game. This is a very simple game with simple features. The only difference is if they are a DL/DML/ML with a low attacking stat and high defending stat, they would probably play better as a DL than a ML. But when concerning DL/DC. There is no difference.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Also, the order of the position label tends to change often enough. I noticed it myself while training that my ML/AML got swapped up regularly depending on which points I trained.

As dv8r said, it's Nordeus we are talking about. It is a very simple to program but we are talking about a company that has taken over a year to change how tokens it takes to change a players squad number from 1 token to no tokens!!!
    Macca0507 and Saransh Vatsa like this.

Very well, i got an answer to my question! Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast