Thread: Friend trying to register but we have a problem:

Friend trying to register but we have a problem:

Hello again,

What do we need to do in order to play on same server ( not league ), i want to see his matches and him to support me.

Edit: he always seems to land on leagues with only boots in the 1st league.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The only way to be *absolutely* as close to certain that you will be in the same league that I know of is to a) have no other facebook friends that play T11 (this is important) and b) have one start the game as a new player and invite the other in and the other follow the invite link to start the game,having *never* started it before on that facebook.

The easiest way to do this is each of you start FB accounts only for the game.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i started mine almost 1 and a half months ago, and i really worked hard on it... i don't want to loose it.

he made a new facebook account today strictly for my invitation, and he still ended up on another server.

is there anything else we can do ? or the last chance we got is for him to make 3-4 accounts and i invite him....

Keep your current team, make a new Facebook account and start a new team and invite him. You'd have to manage two accounts at the same time but I think you'd be on the same server. Make sure he makes a new Fb account too.
    Last edited by festinator; 11-12-2013 at 05:36 PM. Reason: adding something.

is there no other way ?